71 Illegal Aliens From Ebola Affected Countries Captured At U.S.-Mexican Border So Far

71 Illegals From Ebola Affected Countries Captured At US Border This Year – Gateway Pundit

.

.
At least seventy-one illegal immigrants from Ebola affected countries in West Africa were captured at the US southern border this year.

FOX News Latino reported:

With a number of prominent conservative politicians raising fears that the Ebola outbreak could spread to the U.S. via the country’s porous borders with Mexico and Canada, Customs and Border Protection and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sought to reassure a worried public that they are doing everything they can to monitor people entering the U.S. – whether legally or illegally – for the virus.

“CBP and the CDC have closely coordinated to develop policies, procedures, and protocols to identify travelers that are known by U.S. public health officials to have a communicable disease and to handle in a manner that minimizes risk to the public,” Jennifer Evanitsky, a spokeswoman for the CBP told Fox News Latino in an emailed statement.

The CBP’s statement comes after Republican senator and prospective GOP presidential candidate Rand Paul raised fears that infected individuals could enter the country through the U.S.-Mexico border, stoking more concern in states like Texas where Thomas Eric Duncan became the first American to bring the virus to the country.

The “border is not only a danger for national security purposes, it is also a danger for a worldwide pandemic should it occur,” Paul told talk show host Glenn Beck.

A CBP report published online earlier this week on Breitbart.com broke down where undocumented immigrants are coming from and, between January and July of this year, at least 71 people reportedly arrived from the three West African nations hit with the current Ebola outbreak.

This news should not be so surprising considering we now know even children can cross over into the United States from Mexico.

.
————————————————————————————————————————–
.

Related article:

.
Up To 34 Million Blank ‘Green Cards’ And Work Permits To Be Ordered Ahead Of Obama Illegal Immigrant ‘Amnesty’ – Daily Mail

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services plans to seek a vendor to produce as many as 34 million blank work permits and ‘green cards’ – the paperwork that authorizes illegal immigrants to live in the United States – as the White House prepares to issue an executive order after the Nov. 4 midterm elections.

According to a draft solicitation published online, the government agency will look for a company that can produce a minimum 4 million cards per year for five years, and 9 million in the early stages.

President Barack Obama has pledged that he will make a move on immigration reform this year. His original timetable called for a decision by the end of the summer.

Republicans have decried the plan as an ‘amnesty’ for millions of illegal immigrants, including hundreds of thousands of unaccompanied minors who have come across the U.S.-Mexico border this year.

A draft RFP – a Request For Proposal – is typically published in advance so government contractors can prepare to submit their bids when the final version is published.

The draft came complete with photos of what the finished cards will look like.

Breitbart.com first reported on the planned solicitation.

Obama’s high numbers of illegal immigration ‘removals’ – what used to be called ‘deportation’ – has earned him the nickname ‘deportation president,’ but most of those ejected border-crossers never get to the interior of the U.S.

Still, activists have protested his policies, including some who heckle his speeches. One yelled at him Sunday in the middle of a campaign stump speech supporting Democratic Maryland gubernatorial candidate Anthony Brown.

A USCIS official told MailOnline on Monday that the draft was published ‘in case the president makes the move we think he will,’ but added that the agency’s Document Management Division (DMD) is by no means committed to buying the materials.

A second official at the agency said the proposal was drafted as a contingency in case immigration reform legislation passes in Congress, not in anticipation of action from the White House.

Either way, the online draft explains that ‘DMD requires card consumables for the production of USCIS’ Permanent Resident Card (PRC) and Employment Authorization Document (EAD) cards.’

‘These cards and related consumables, when assembled, become highly specialized and secure identification documents.’

And a successful bid, the draft solicitation says, will be able to support a ‘potential “surge” in PRC and EAD card demand for up to 9M (9 million) cards during the initial period of performance to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.’

Former State Department foreign service officer Jessica Vaughan, now an immigration expert at the Center for Immigration Studies, told Breitbart that the RFP ‘seems to indicate that the president is contemplating an enormous executive action that is even more expansive than the plan that Congress rejected in the ‘Gang of Eight’ bill.’

That legislation, which passed in the U.S. Senate last year only to be stalled in the House of Representatives, was a broad reboot of American immigration policy that won support from a handful of Republicans.

In included a provision to provide a pathway to citizenship for so-called ‘dreamers’ – people living in the country illegally who were brought to Americans as children before June 15, 2007.

Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which he ultimately enacted without congressional support, uses the EAD cards as part of its implementation.

USCIS says it processed 862,000 EADs overall between January and June of this year.

But ‘the guaranteed minimum for each ordering period is 4,000,000 cards,’ according to the draft RFP.

‘The estimated maximum for the entire contract is 34,000,000 cards.’

The company that ultimately wins the contract will also be required to store the blank cards until the government needs them.

USCIS draft solicitation uploaded by MailOnline.

.

.

Thanks Barack… Second Person Diagnosed With Ebola In Texas

Texas Healthcare Worker Diagnosed With Ebola As CDC Suggests Breach Of Safety Protocol – The Guardian

A Texas healthcare worker who provided care for Thomas Eric Duncan, the first patient to be given a diagnosis of Ebola in the US, who died on Wednesday, has tested positive for the deadly virus.

.

.
At a Sunday morning press conference at the hospital, it was confirmed that a close contact of the healthcare worker – who officials said was wearing full protective gear when he or she made contact with Duncan – has also been placed, “proactively”, in isolation.

Dr Tom Frieden, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said the diagnosis of the healthcare worker showed there had been a clear breach of safety protocol at the hospital.

The worker was reported to be in stable condition in isolation at the Texas Health Presbyterian hospital in Dallas. The hospital is no longer taking any other emergency patients.

Frieden told CBS the worker had treated Duncan multiple times after the Liberian man was diagnosed, and said that all those who had treated Duncan were now considered to be potentially exposed.

Healthcare workers treating Duncan were to follow CDC protocol that included wearing protective gear. Among the things CDC will investigate, Frieden said, is how the workers took off that gear – because removing it incorrectly can lead to a contamination.

At the hospital press conference, Dallas County judge Clay Jenkins said the healthcare worker was a “heroic person who provided care for Mr Duncan” but did not release his or her name. News of the second diagnosis broke overnight, after a preliminary blood test on the healthcare worker, who had reported a low-grade fever on Friday night.

On Sunday morning Dr Dan Varga, of Texas Health Presbyterian hospital, said the worker had been “following a self-monitoring regimen prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention” (CDC) and that “the entire process from the patient’s self-monitoring to the admission to isolation took less than 90 minutes”.

He added: “The patient’s condition is stable. In addition, a close contact has also been proactively placed in isolation. The caregiver and the family have requested total privacy, so we can’t discuss any more details of the situation.”

Dr Varga said the hospital was now not taking any other emergency patients. Answering questions, he said the healthcare worker had been wearing full protective gear and following all CDC guidelines when he or she made contact with Duncan.

Mike Rawlings, the mayor of Dallas, addressed likely public fears brought about by the second case. He said: “We heard about this around midnight and have been working throughout the morning to make sure the citizens of Dallas are safe when they wake up. I believe I can say they are.”

Rawlings detailed protective measures taken by the city, including the Dallas fire and rescue haz-mat team “clearing up and decontaminating any of the open areas of an apartment complex” and “standing by to make sure nobody enters that apartment complex”.

“Furthermore,” he said, “we have knocked on every door in that block and talked to every person who came to the door to explain what has happened and what we have done.”

Rawlings said there was believed to be a pet inside the apartment of the healthcare worker now in isolation. He said the pet was not believed to show any signs of Ebola, and that authorities would take care of it. This week in Spain, a dog owned by an Ebola patient was euthanised.

A hospital statement detailed the steps taken by the hospital since the admission of Duncan, on 28 September, on his second visit.

“We have known that further cases of Ebola are a possibility among those who were in contact with Mr Duncan before he passed away last week,” the statement said. “The system of monitoring, quarantine and isolation was established to protect those who cared for Mr Duncan as well as the community at large by identifying any potential ebola cases as early as possible and getting those individuals into treatment immediately.”

Duncan travelled from Liberia to the US on 19 September to join his girlfriend, Louise Troh, the mother of his son, Karsiah. After falling ill a few days later, Duncan was initially sent home from hospital, despite telling a nurse he had recently travelled from west Africa. He was taken by ambulance to Texas Health Presbyterian on 28 September, where he was admitted and placed in isolation.

He was confirmed to have Ebola two days later.

It is believed Duncan contracted the disease while helping take his landlord’s 19-year-old daughter to an Ebola treatment ward in Monrovia. He did not declare that he had been in contact with Ebola when he completed a pre-flight questionnaire at Monrovia airport before travelling to the US.

On Wednesday, the White House announced that passengers travelling from west Africa will face additional Ebola screenings at five US airports, amid mounting concern that not enough controls were in place to prevent the deadly disease from entering the US.

The current outbreak of Ebola has killed more than 4,000 people in west Africa.

In his opening remarks on Sunday, judge Jenkins sought to calm public fears. He said: “I want to stress an important fact. You cannot contract Ebola other than from bodily fluids of a symptomatic Ebola victim. You cannot contract Ebola by walking by people in the street or from contacts who are not symptomatic. There is nothing about this case that changes that basic premise of science.

“And so it’s important that while this is obviously bad news, it is not news that should bring about panic. We have a strategy to monitor this and we will go to that strategy to keep the community safe.”

The hospital said it was “triple-checking our full compliance with updated CDC guidelines. We are also continuing to monitor all staff who had some relation to Mr. Duncan’s care even if they are not assumed to be at significant risk of infection”.

.

.

Big Surprise! 70% Of Obama’s Illegal Aliens Fail To Show Up For ICE Appointments

70% Of Obama’s Illegals Are No-Shows For ICE Appointments – Conservative Hideout

Obama turned – well, we were never told how many tens of thousands of families and children he turned loose in the streets of America. He never even told what cities those streets were located. We were told, however, not to worry because the were each given a temporary document of identification and a date and time that each should show-u at an immigration office for secondary interviews.

.

.
Well, Fox News reported on an AP story:

Tens of thousands of young families caught crossing the border illegally earlier this year subsequently failed to meet with federal immigration agents, as they were instructed, the Homeland Security Department has acknowledged privately.

An official with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed that about 70 percent of immigrant families the Obama administration had released into the U.S. never showed up weeks later for follow-up appointments.

The ICE official made the disclosure in a confidential meeting at its Washington headquarters with immigration advocates participating in a federal working group on detention and enforcement policies. The Associated Press obtained an audio recording of Wednesday’s meeting and separately interviewed participants.

Asylum Watch readers are not surprised that 70% were no-shows. We are surprised that this implies that 30% did show-up for their interview. The bright side of this story is that if DHS can’t locate tens of thousands of illegal, whom they turned loose, the Democrats won’t be able to find them either to get them to vote illegally this November. That was the plan, wasn’t it? Eric Holder must be steaming mad.

Well, that’s what I’m thinking. What are your thoughts?

.

.

*VIDEO* Rep. Chaffetz: DHS Head Couldn’t Give Example Of Terrorists Crossing Southern Border Days After 4 Caught At Border


.

.

The Daley Gator Videos Site Has A New Address!


………..DaleyGatorVideos.altervista.org

..

.

*VIDEO* Ted Cruz Verbally Bitchslaps Senate Democrats, Barack Obama Over Amnesty Scheme


.

.

*VIDEO* Ted Cruz Battles Leftists On Senate Floor Over Obama’s Illegal Amnesty Scheme



……………………….Click on image above to watch video.

.

.