The Daley Gator Videos Site Has A New Address!


………..DaleyGatorVideos.altervista.org

..

.

Corruption Update: State Department Official Was Ordered To Purge Benghazi Documents Damaging To Hillary

Report: Clinton State Dept Official Says He Was Ordered To Purge Benghazi Documents That Could Be Damaging To Hillary – Weasel Zippers

.

.
What are the odds the MSM reports on Sharyl Attkisson’s bombshell report?

Via Sharyl Attkisson:

…According to former Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell, the after-hours session took place over a weekend in a basement operations-type center at State Department headquarters in Washington, D.C. This is the first time Maxwell has publicly come forward with the story.

At the time, Maxwell was a leader in the State Department’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), which was charged with collecting emails and documents relevant to the Benghazi probe. [...]

Maxwell says the weekend document session was held in the basement of the State Department’s Foggy Bottom headquarters in a room underneath the “jogger’s entrance.” He describes it as a large space, outfitted with computers and big screen monitors, intended for emergency planning, and with small offices on the periphery.

When he arrived, Maxwell says he observed boxes and stacks of documents. He says a State Department office director, whom Maxwell described as close to Clinton’s top advisers, was there. Though the office director technically worked for him, Maxwell says he wasn’t consulted about her weekend assignment.

“She told me, ‘Ray, we are to go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,’” says Maxwell. He says “seventh floor” was State Department shorthand for then-Secretary of State Clinton and her principal advisors.

“I asked her, ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Ray, those are our orders.’”

Keep reading…

.

.

Your Daley Gator Religion Of Peace News Round-Up (Video)

Act Of Jihad In America Being Ignored My Mainstream Media – Right Scoop

.

.
19-year-old Brendan Tevlin was murdered in June by a Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, who actually admitted to the killing and told police he did it to exact revenge on America for its policies in the Middle East:

PIX 11 – Brown allegedly confessed to all four killings, saying he was “just doing (his) small part,” according to court documents obtained by KCPQ. “My mission is vengeance. For the lives, millions of lives are lost every day,” he reportedly said. “Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, all these places where innocent lives are being taken every single day… All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life.”

Tevlin wasn’t the only one killed in Brown’s jihad against America:

Q13 FOX – [Brown] was charged Wednesday with aggravated first-degree murder by the King County Prosecutor’s Office for the slaying of Leroy Henderson, 30 in the unincorporated King County area of Skyway on the night of April 27.

Henderson had been shot 10 times in the back as he was walking home.

Brown had earlier been charged with aggravated first-degree murder for the slayings of Ahmed Said and Dwone Anderson-Young in Seattle’s Leschi neighborhood on June 1. He is also accused of killing a man, Brendan Tevlin, in the Newark, N.J., area on June 25, after he had fled Seattle.

All four were killed with a 9mm handgun.

The only ‘Brown’ our pathetic media has been interested in reporting on is Michael Brown. Yet we have an Islamic terrorist running around shooting Americans in the back because he hates America. This should be all over the news!

Also, where the heck is Eric Holder? Oh right, he’s more interested in finding cops guilty that investigating terrorism. This is absolutely so absurd because Islamic terrorism, as the radio host in the interview above points out, has come back to America’s shores and our Attorney General and our media could care less.

If it weren’t for Fox News running this story it probably wouldn’t be getting any national airtime.

.

.
————————————————————————————————————————–
.

Related article:

.
Face Of A Killer: Father Who Shot His Seven-Year-Old Daughter Dead When Her Mother Rejected Islam Then Killed Himself Is Pictured For The First Time – Daily Mail

This is the first picture of a father who shot and fatally wounded his seven-year-old daughter amid a bitter custody battle with estranged wife.

Yasser Alromisse, 46, who was born in Egypt, wanted custody of his daughter Mary Ann Shipstone after becoming estranged with his wife Lyndsey.

After shooting his daughter, Alromisse took his own life inside a silver Toyota on the driveway of his ex-wife’s home in Northiam, near Rye, East Sussex on Thursday.

.

.

.

.
Yesterday afternoon, the little girl died in hospital after being gunned down by her ‘jealous’ estranged father.

She was shot in the head by Alromisse after his English convert wife rejected Islam and him.

The youngster had returned from school and was excited about celebrating her eighth birthday next week.

Her mother, Lyndsey Shipstone, 42, screamed: ‘He’s got a gun’ before her estranged Muslim husband shot Mary Ann and then killed himself.

She raced outside, gathered her daughter in her arms and laid her on a sofa inside.

Neighbour Helen Barber, 38, said: ‘I ran out up to the house and went in. Mary Ann was on the sofa. There was blood everywhere.

.

.
‘I couldn’t feel a pulse. I’ve done first aid before and she was showing no signs of life. Lyndsey was hysterical.’

Her husband, Stuart Barber, 46, added: ‘The car stopped. There were two shots. No one went to the car. Within minutes armed police turned up and surrounded the car.’

Miss Shipstone has an older son, Stephen, 21, who has autism and was with a carer when his sister was killed.

He arrived home 15 minutes after the shooting and was taken away from the scene by Mr Barber.

The estranged couple were involved in a bitter custody battle and Alromisse had spent a week trying to locate the home the family had moved to.

It is thought he also staked out their £300,000 house in his Toyota Rav 4 car.

.

.
Yesterday, Miss Shipstone posted the picture online of her daughter. Last night she was being consoled by her parents and siblings.

In a statement the family said they were trying ‘to come to terms with what has happened,’ adding: ‘We are today grieving the death of our beautiful and loving Mary.’

Miss Shipstone’s Facebook post came as it emerged the family had been hiding from Alromisse for several years.

The couple married in Liverpool in 2005 after Miss Shipstone converted to Islam, friends said.

But she later rejected the faith and left him, prompting a bitter custody dispute over the children.

Further legal action had apparently been planned in the past few weeks. While together, their daughter had been known by the traditional Islamic name Maryam. After her mother moved she started calling her ‘Mary Ann’.

Miss Shipstone had also started a relationship with a new man, who Mary is seen clinging to in another photograph uploaded on to a social media site.

Miss Shipstone married Alromisse after they met in Skelmersdale, her home town in Lancashire.

Having been a practising Catholic, she converted to Islam and quickly became devout.

‘She started wearing long robes and only eating halal food,’ a family friend said. ‘Her son Stephen began using the name Adam.’

The couple had a daughter named Yasmin Miriam in September 2001, but she died eight months later.

Mary was born in 2006 but according to former neighbours, social services had to intervene, with orders barring Alromisse from being alone with either child.

‘He used to hit Stephen,’ the family friend said. ‘Stephen used to say “He’s a bad man”.’ In a tweet posted on December 24, 2009, Miss Shipstone wrote: ‘We loved the snow. Our garden was amazing, covered in thick white snow. We can leave the house without worrying about my husband bothering us.’

Alromisse became a Community Safety Officer for Uttlesford District Council in Essex.

His job involved helping with projects to try to reduce crime. Police were last night at an address in Broomfield Avenue, Worthing, West Sussex, where Alromisse was thought to be renting a flat.

Detective Chief Inspector Jason Taylor of Sussex Police said: ‘We are trying to establish Mr Alromisse’s movements over the last few days and are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard from him.’

.

.
————————————————————————————————————————–

.
KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon – Conservative Infidel

.

.
A Muslim worker at a KFC restaurant in Sydney has been suspended after he was filmed screaming vicious insults and threatening to attack a customer.

The violent outburst happened at a Halal-friendly KFC in Punchbowl on December 26, allegedly after a customer became angry after being refused bacon on their burger.

The Punchbowl restaurant does not serve bacon or pork in accordance with Islamic law, and one employee can be heard saying “we don’t have bacon” before the other begins yelling.

“Don’t record me bitch!” he screams as he approaches the counter. “Don’t f—ing record me!”

The employee continues to yell and smacks the cash register display on its side, before other workers grab him and lead him outside.

“I’m gonna f—in break your head bro,” he says to the person filming as he is led around the corner out of sight.

.

.

.
————————————————————————————————————————–

.
CIA: Islamic State Has 2 To 3 Times More Jihadis Than Previous Estimate – Jihad Watch

.

.
So many misunderstanders of Islam! Where do they keep coming from? Why do they keep misunderstanding the faith whose teachings are so clear to non-Muslims like John Kerry and David Cameron? Why do the government or media elites never, ever ponder questions like these?

“CIA: Islamic State Has 2 To 3 Times More Fighters Than Previous Estimate,” by Caroline Lee Smith, Washington Free Beacon, September 12, 2014:

A new assessment from the CIA on Thursday said that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant “can muster between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters across Iraq and Syria,” a CIA spokesman told USA Today.

The estimate is up to triple the previous estimate of 10,000.

“CIA assesses the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant can muster between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters across Iraq and Syria, based on a new review of all-source intelligence reports from May to August, an increase from our previous assessment of at least 10,000 fighters,” said CIA spokesman Ryan Trapani.

“This new total reflects an increase in members because of stronger recruitment since June following battlefield successes and the declaration of a caliphate, greater battlefield activity, and additional intelligence.”

The details about the increased number of fighters come as the Pentagon refines its intelligence on the area, including surveillance flights underway over Syria.

CNN reported that the number of fighters is also on the rise because it includes those freed from prisons by ISIL. More than 15,000 fighters from 80 countries have gone to Syria, a CIA source said. He said it was unclear whether the foreigners went to Syria to be part of ISIL or to fight against it.

Is that really unclear? Has there really been any significant number of reports about foreign Muslims going to Syria to fight against the Islamic State? A few Shia have gone to aid Hizballah against the Islamic State, but there is not much beyond that.

.

.

Chicken-Shit Democrat Senator Refuses To Debate Republican Opponent

Dem Runs Scared From GOP Challenger, Refuses Live Debate – Washington Free Beacon

.

.
U.S. Sen. Mark Udall is refusing to participate in a live debate in his home state’s capital.

The Democratic incumbent is running in one of the most contentious races this fall, but decided to skip on free air time at CBS 4.

Denver’s CBS affiliate has a long history of hosting live debates for candidates for U.S. Senate. This is the first time in four decades the station won’t be airing an “open and honest” debate to help Colorado’s voters decide the election.

Udall committed to four debates before the November election, while Cory Gardner, his Republican opponent, committed to 16.

Democratic strategist Penfield Tate said Udall’s refusal to participate in the major network’s debate could create backlash from voters.

“I think it will cause many a voter to ask why – why didn’t you go on tv and do the live debate,” Tate said. “This could be one of the cuts that combined with others, could be harmful.”

A new Denver Post poll Friday has Udall up four points over Gardner, but voters are still split on which candidate would be “most trustworthy.” Can’t see Udall ducking Gardner helps voters out with that decision.

.

.

IRS Commissioner To House Committee Chairman: ‘Whenever We Can, We Follow The Law’ (Video)

IRS Chief: ‘Whenever We Can, We Follow The Law’- The Hill

During another grueling hearing on the ObamaCare rollout, the head of the IRS tried to offer lawmakers an assurance about the soon-to-open enrollment period.

“Whenever we can, we follow the law,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told the House Ways and Means subcommittee on health on Wednesday.

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas), who leads the subcommittee, immediately expressed his concern with the remarks.

“I encourage you to follow the law in all instances,” Brady said.

Koskinen, who was confirmed as head of IRS last December, has repeatedly faced lawmakers’ ire over the agency’s targeting of conservative groups.

Lawmakers spent a majority of Wednesday’s hearing grilling Koskinen and Andy Slavitt, HealthCare.gov’s fix-it man, on how they would verify that consumers were providing correct income information as they signed up for insurance subsidies.

Koskinen, who said he’s been meeting with tech and business staff every two weeks since January, said things are “on track” to verify income for all new enrollees.

Still, Slavitt acknowledged that the administration faces a “trust gap” in ObamaCare’s second year of implementation.

Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) cautioned against what he described as unchecked power given to the IRS under the healthcare law. He demanded to know how the Obama administration would prevent a “Lois Lerner 2.0 situation.”

“It seems to me that the IRS is just poised to go swimming in a big pool of money,” Roskam said. “Are these the same IT people that can’t find Lois Lerner’s emails or deal with her hard drives?”

Koskinen was asked if he defended Lerner, to which he replied, “No, I don’t know her.”

It was Slavitt’s first public appearance since the federal government announced last week that HealthCare.gov had been hacked in July. But just one lawmaker, Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), prodded Slavitt about the security breach.

Price questioned why insurance company leaders told him they had learned about the hack from media reports. Slavitt disputed the claim, saying he had personally informed a representative from the insurance association about the breach.

.

.
Click HERE to watch the entire hearing via C-SPAN.

.

.

*VIDEO* Bill Whittle: Tie-Dyed Tyranny


.

.

Boston Marathon Bombing Victims Denied Insurance Reimbursement Because Event ‘Not An Act Of Terrorism’

Boston Marathon Victims Denied Insurance Reimbursement Because Bombing Was ‘Not Act Of Terrorism’ – Independent Journal Review

.

.
Were you under the assumption that the Boston Marathon bombings were an act of terrorism? Maybe it was because just after the bombings, the President said this:

“Any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians it is an act of terror.”

Turns out, if you look into the details, he actually never said it was an act of terrorism. There was much discussion about the whys and wherefores after his statement, and the mincing of the difference between the words “terror” and “terrorism” went on for quite some time.

Now, the Treasury Department has given its imprint on the perspective as well. And they haven’t “certified” it as an “act of terrorism,” either.

The context is the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act, which was passed just after the 9/11 attacks. It’s a federally-administered and underwritten insurance program for terrorism-caused damage, designed to be relatively inexpensive but to compensate policy owners in the event of a man-caused disaster.

Twenty-two Boston-based companies carried that insurance and for pay-out purposes, the attacks have not been classified as acts of terror.

Instead, the law’s details state that insurance losses must exceed $5 million to be certified as terrorism, and so far only $1.9 million in claims have been issued. That actual terrorists blew stuff up, killed people, and caused damage is only part of the equation and not sufficient to make an “act of terrorism” determination. The rest of the critical factors depend on the dollar value.

Whether this detail stems from a crony relationship between the government and the insurance companies, as they write the policies and benefit from the premiums whereas the payouts are taxpayer supported, or just a well-intentioned mistake, is unclear.

Yet the FBI defines terrorism as activities that:

* “Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;”

* “Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and”

* “Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.”

By this definition, the Boston Marathon bombings were unquestionably a terrorist act, and the policy holders should receive the amounts due them. Regardless of whether or not the Treasury Department’s intentions are good, this is a grievous error that must be immediately corrected.

Editor’s note: This article was edited after publication to clarify what kind of federal program it is.

.

.