71 Illegal Aliens From Ebola Affected Countries Captured At U.S.-Mexican Border So Far

71 Illegals From Ebola Affected Countries Captured At US Border This Year – Gateway Pundit

.

.
At least seventy-one illegal immigrants from Ebola affected countries in West Africa were captured at the US southern border this year.

FOX News Latino reported:

With a number of prominent conservative politicians raising fears that the Ebola outbreak could spread to the U.S. via the country’s porous borders with Mexico and Canada, Customs and Border Protection and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sought to reassure a worried public that they are doing everything they can to monitor people entering the U.S. – whether legally or illegally – for the virus.

“CBP and the CDC have closely coordinated to develop policies, procedures, and protocols to identify travelers that are known by U.S. public health officials to have a communicable disease and to handle in a manner that minimizes risk to the public,” Jennifer Evanitsky, a spokeswoman for the CBP told Fox News Latino in an emailed statement.

The CBP’s statement comes after Republican senator and prospective GOP presidential candidate Rand Paul raised fears that infected individuals could enter the country through the U.S.-Mexico border, stoking more concern in states like Texas where Thomas Eric Duncan became the first American to bring the virus to the country.

The “border is not only a danger for national security purposes, it is also a danger for a worldwide pandemic should it occur,” Paul told talk show host Glenn Beck.

A CBP report published online earlier this week on Breitbart.com broke down where undocumented immigrants are coming from and, between January and July of this year, at least 71 people reportedly arrived from the three West African nations hit with the current Ebola outbreak.

This news should not be so surprising considering we now know even children can cross over into the United States from Mexico.

.
————————————————————————————————————————–
.

Related article:

.
Up To 34 Million Blank ‘Green Cards’ And Work Permits To Be Ordered Ahead Of Obama Illegal Immigrant ‘Amnesty’ – Daily Mail

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services plans to seek a vendor to produce as many as 34 million blank work permits and ‘green cards’ – the paperwork that authorizes illegal immigrants to live in the United States – as the White House prepares to issue an executive order after the Nov. 4 midterm elections.

According to a draft solicitation published online, the government agency will look for a company that can produce a minimum 4 million cards per year for five years, and 9 million in the early stages.

President Barack Obama has pledged that he will make a move on immigration reform this year. His original timetable called for a decision by the end of the summer.

Republicans have decried the plan as an ‘amnesty’ for millions of illegal immigrants, including hundreds of thousands of unaccompanied minors who have come across the U.S.-Mexico border this year.

A draft RFP – a Request For Proposal – is typically published in advance so government contractors can prepare to submit their bids when the final version is published.

The draft came complete with photos of what the finished cards will look like.

Breitbart.com first reported on the planned solicitation.

Obama’s high numbers of illegal immigration ‘removals’ – what used to be called ‘deportation’ – has earned him the nickname ‘deportation president,’ but most of those ejected border-crossers never get to the interior of the U.S.

Still, activists have protested his policies, including some who heckle his speeches. One yelled at him Sunday in the middle of a campaign stump speech supporting Democratic Maryland gubernatorial candidate Anthony Brown.

A USCIS official told MailOnline on Monday that the draft was published ‘in case the president makes the move we think he will,’ but added that the agency’s Document Management Division (DMD) is by no means committed to buying the materials.

A second official at the agency said the proposal was drafted as a contingency in case immigration reform legislation passes in Congress, not in anticipation of action from the White House.

Either way, the online draft explains that ‘DMD requires card consumables for the production of USCIS’ Permanent Resident Card (PRC) and Employment Authorization Document (EAD) cards.’

‘These cards and related consumables, when assembled, become highly specialized and secure identification documents.’

And a successful bid, the draft solicitation says, will be able to support a ‘potential “surge” in PRC and EAD card demand for up to 9M (9 million) cards during the initial period of performance to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements.’

Former State Department foreign service officer Jessica Vaughan, now an immigration expert at the Center for Immigration Studies, told Breitbart that the RFP ‘seems to indicate that the president is contemplating an enormous executive action that is even more expansive than the plan that Congress rejected in the ‘Gang of Eight’ bill.’

That legislation, which passed in the U.S. Senate last year only to be stalled in the House of Representatives, was a broad reboot of American immigration policy that won support from a handful of Republicans.

In included a provision to provide a pathway to citizenship for so-called ‘dreamers’ – people living in the country illegally who were brought to Americans as children before June 15, 2007.

Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which he ultimately enacted without congressional support, uses the EAD cards as part of its implementation.

USCIS says it processed 862,000 EADs overall between January and June of this year.

But ‘the guaranteed minimum for each ordering period is 4,000,000 cards,’ according to the draft RFP.

‘The estimated maximum for the entire contract is 34,000,000 cards.’

The company that ultimately wins the contract will also be required to store the blank cards until the government needs them.

USCIS draft solicitation uploaded by MailOnline.

.

.

The Daley Gator Videos Site Has A New Address!


………..DaleyGatorVideos.altervista.org

..

.

*VIDEO* Ted Cruz Verbally Bitchslaps Senate Democrats, Barack Obama Over Amnesty Scheme


.

.

*VIDEO* Ted Cruz Battles Leftists On Senate Floor Over Obama’s Illegal Amnesty Scheme



……………………….Click on image above to watch video.

.

.

President Asshat Refusing To Tell Congress Where Illegal Alien Children Went (Video)

Attkisson: Obama Admin Refusing To Tell Congress Where Illegal Children Went – Breitbart

Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” former CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson said the Obama administration is refusing to tell Congress where the ten of thousands of unaccompanied minors who crossed the U.S.-Mexican Border this summer were sent after they were processed though holding centers along the border.

Attkisson said the Obama administration seems to be intentionally stonewalling by not answering letters from members of Congress or reporters questions.

She added the only recourse is a FOIA lawsuit that will take years to go though the system.

.

.

.

Illegal Aliens In North Carolina Suspected Of 418 Child Rapes In August

418 Child Rapes In North Carolina By Illegal Aliens In August – Daily Smug

August has been a very busy month for illegal alien child rapers in NC.

.

.
78 confirmed and probable illegal aliens representing 418 charges of rape against NC children, in one month! All of these individuals have a court date scheduled for, or were arrested for, child rape in August.

This is the tenth month in a row we have been tracking child rape cases in NC. We are approaching 3,000 charges of sex crimes against NC’s children in 10 short months.

See the August report here!
See all the reports on our website: www.ncfire.info

Contact your NC General Assembly member and demand they enact and enforce state illegal immigration laws, before your child gets raped by these monsters.

You can find their contact information here:
NC House members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=House
NC Senate members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=senate

James Johnson
President NCFIRE – North Carolinians For Immigration Reform and Enforcement
Website: www.NCFIRE.info
Facebook: Facebook.com/NCFIRE
Twitter: @NCFIREJames
E-mail:
NCFIRE Hotline: 1-888-885-0879 (anonymous reporting)
cell # 910-286-3022
http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/418-child-rapes-in-north-carolina-by-illegal-aliens-in-august

.

.

Amazingly Lawless Obama Regime Encouraging Deported Illegals To Come Back To The U.S.

Feds Encouraging Deported Illegal Aliens To Come Back To US – Breitbart

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is expected to allow thousands of illegal immigrant deportees to return to the U.S., so long as they have ties to Southern California. Taxpayers will additionally fund a media campaign in Mexico, alerting deportees that they may be eligible to come back to the United States.

.
…………

.
An agreement outlining the new settlement was announced in late August, according to the Los Angeles Times. The plan, which only applies to Southern California, was reportedly drawn up in response to a lawsuit that was filed last year by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) relating to the rights of illegal immigrants.

The Times reported that an unknown fraction of the some 250,000 previously-deported illegal immigrants will be allowed to come back to the country under the new plan.

Under the settlement, Border Patrol agents will be required to inform illegal immigrants of their right to fight deportation in the U.S. court system. Agents also must “provide them access to an informational hot line and a list of free legal service providers,” the Times reported.

A taxpayer-funded “outreach effort” will also be launched through Mexican media outlets. The ad campaigns will inform deportees that they might be eligible to come back to the United States.

Many believe the agreement will soon be adopted by areas around the nation.

The ACLU said in its lawsuit that illegal immigrants were being intimidated and threatened by federal agents. The group alleged that such treatment unfairly caused illegals to agree to leave the country, without informing them of their rights to challenge deportation in court.

The director of San Diego’s ACLU reportedly said, “This is a historic settlement that will end a practice that tears families apart.”

The DHS said in a statement, “In an effort to address the issues raised in this litigation, both agencies have agreed to supplement their existing procedures to ensure that foreign nationals fully comprehend the potential consequences of returning voluntarily to Mexico.”

Breitbart Texas Contributing Editor and border security expert Sylvia Longmire pointed out that “some of the concessions being made by the U.S. government in this agreement are appalling. The agreement is limited to voluntary removals that occurred only in Southern California for now, but as word of this agreement spreads – and as the concessions spread to removals made in other border sectors – the floodgates will open once more.”

“Some may say that justice is being served to the Border Patrol for using these tactics in the first place,” Longmire continued. “However, the overall negative impact of this agreement on our already floundering immigration system and morale of agents who have been doing things by-the-book will be hard to recover from.”

It is notable that what the ACLU asserted are mere allegations; according to the Times, some Border Patrol agents deny the alleged abuse. Many feel that the new settlement will undermine their National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) spokesperson Gabe Pacheco said to the Times, “At every turn, they’re tying our hands.”

.

.