SEIU Union Thugs Organize Assault On McDonald’s HQ In Illinois; Charter 32 Buses To Bring In Leftist Rabble-Rousers (Video)

Send In The Clowns: 84% Of McDonald’s Protesters Were Not McDonald’s Employees – Labor Union Report

.

.
On Wednesday, the Service Employees International Union, as part of its four-year old plan to unionize the nation’s fast-food workers, launched a frontal assault on McDonald’s corporate headquarters in Oakbrook, Illinois.

During the event, over 120 protesters, as well as SEIU boss and fast-food unionization architect Mary Kay Henry, were arrested.

After her arrest, the SEIU’s self-anointed Burger Queen actually thanked the police on her Twitter feed.

The union’s event planners had rented 32 buses, ensured they had prominent civil rights leaders in tow for photo-ops as they stormed the company’s entrance and, while they had some of McDonald’s 440,000 U.S. employees, the vast majority of protesters (about 16%, according to Bloomberg’s numbers) appear to be nothing more than a rent-a-mob (or astroturf, as the case may be):

The event, the latest in a series of demonstrations by workers demanding $15-an-hour pay and the right to form a union, began at 1 p.m. local time yesterday, on the eve of McDonald’s Corp.’s shareholder meeting.

About 2,000 protesters, including about 325 McDonald’s workers in restaurant uniforms, stormed though the company’s campus entrance at Jorie Boulevard and Kroc Drive in Oak Brook, according to the organizers, holding signs that said, “We Are Worth More” and “My Union My Voice.” The Oak Brook Police Department estimated the number was 1,000 to 1,500.

The protesters – brought to the scene by 32 buses – were joined by Service Employees International Union President Mary Kay Henry and William Barber, an official from the NAACP, the nation’s oldest civil rights organization. About 110 people were arrested for trespassing, police said. The protesters who were arrested included McDonald’s (MCD) workers and 36 community, clergy and labor leaders, including Henry, according to the organizers.

Although, when the SEIU originally launched the fast-food unionization campaign, the SEIU boss had initially tried to portray it as a “spontaneous movement.”

However, the spontaneous movement portrayal quickly dissolved as the SEIU’s role in the campaign planning became more apparent.

As a leader of the now-infamous SEIU, Wednesday’s protest will be Mary Kay Henry’s second known arrest, after having been previously arrested during the union-sponsored Occupy Wall Street protests.

Of course, one must wonder if the three-strikes-and-you’re-out rule applies to games involving pure astroturf.

.

.
Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

10 Philadelphia Union Goons Indicted On Extortion, Assault And Arson Charges

10 In Union ‘Goon Squads’ Indicted For Violence, Arson In Philadelphia – The Foundry

Ten members of a Philadelphia ironworkers union are charged with conspiring to commit extortion, arson, destruction of property, and assault to force construction contractors to hire union workers, according to the FBI.

.

.
The FBI this week said the members of Ironworkers Local 401 collaborated with allies who sought out construction sites that employed non-union workers, threatening personnel there with “violence, destruction of property or other criminal acts unless union members were hired.”

So-called “goon squads,” including a group calling itself “The Helpful Union Guys” (or THUGs) went into action. Some “set a crane on fire and cut steel beams and colts” at a Quaker Meeting House construction site in 2012, according to the indictment. In 2010, union members assaulted non-union workers with baseball bats at another construction site.

In 2013, they “threatened the contractor of an apartment complex… if he did not hire Local 401 members,” the indictment said. As a result, “the contractor relinquished his profits and turned the job over to a union-affiliated contractor.”

Experts say such incidents go both underreported and unprosecuted. National Institute for Labor Relations Research has documented over 9,000 reports of union violence since 1975, of which “barely 3 percent… have led to an arrest and conviction.”

The institute noted that in many cases, police and company reports “indicate that the actual number of assaults, threats and property damage is tens of times greater than the news reports collected” document.

In the Ironworkers Local 401 case, four of the 10 defendants face minimum prison sentences of 35 years if convicted of all charges.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Syrian Rebel Group Being Courted By Obama Regime Conducts Joint Suicide Assault On Hospital With Al-Qaeda

Syrian Rebel Group Being Courted By The Obama Admin Conducts Joint Suicide Assault On Syrian Hospital With Al-Qaeda – Weasel Zippers

And John Kerry had the brilliant idea to reach out to the Islamic Front.

.

.
Via LWJ:

The Islamic Front, a newly formed jihadist group in Syria, launched a joint raid with one of al Qaeda’s branches to take control of a hospital in the contested city of Aleppo. The operation to take the hospital culminated in a suicide assault that was led by two Kurdish bombers.

The joint operation was announced today by the Al Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant, one of two official al Qaeda branches that operate in Syria. The statement was published on jihadist forums and obtained and translated by the SITE Intelligence Group.

The Al Nusrah Front said that it commanded the Islamic Front and the Fajr al Sham Islamic Movement, an independent Salafist group, from what it described as a “joint tactical operations room.”

“The joint tactical operations room of ‘al-Qalb al-Wahid’ (One Heart) – which is militarily led by al-Nusra Front and includes the Islamic Front and the Fajr al-Sham Islamic Movement – launched a blessed operation to end the hopes of the Nusayri army from reaching the al-Kindi hospital and lifting the siege from its soldiers who are trapped in the gate of northern Aleppo, near Aleppo Central Prison …” according to the SITE translation.

The three groups first tried to “storm the building” first on Dec. 4 by detonating a BMP armored personnel vehicle near the building and then sending a team to enter the breach.

Keep reading

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Your dirt bag of the day is Patrick Moran

Who is the son of Jim Moran, a Democratic Congressman from Virginia. Patrick has pleaded guilty to assaulting his girlfriend

Patrick B. Moran, 23, of Arlington County pleaded guilty to one count of simple assault, a misdemeanor. A D.C. Superior Court judge suspended a 90-day jail term and sentenced him to one year’s probation. Moran will also have to complete domestic-violence counseling and 50 hours of community service.

Domestic-violence counseling? How about we lock Patrick in  a cage with a Navy Seal of Green Beret? I think that is fitting for a scumbag that does this…

According to a police account of the Dec. 1 incident contained in court documents, an officer saw Moran grab a woman by the back of her head and slam it into a trash can about 1:23 a.m. in front of the Getaway nightclub in Columbia Heights.

Of course, the good Congressman is trying to cover for his son

A e-mailed statement from Kelly Hofmann, Moran’s girlfriend, that was circulated by his father’s office after the plea had been entered called the incident one that “has been blown out of proportion” and said she was hurt when one of her high heels gave out and she fell into a trash can.

Another statement released by a spokesman for the congressman (D-Va.) also called the incident an “accident.”

Battered women often lie, or cover for their abuser, but, this time police officers witnessed that assault. Maybe she is even being pressured to do so now? Frankly, the police report does not back up her story

Patrick Moran was initially charged with felony assault. Hofmann was found bleeding “heavily” from her nose, according to court records, and her nose and right eye were “extremely” swollen.

Of course, we should also consider Patrick Moran’s recent disgarce

Moran resigned from his post as field director for his father’s reelection campaign in October after a conservative activist released an undercover video of Moran discussing potential ways to commit voter fraud. Arlington police and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli II said they would investigate the incident, in which Moran was captured in the video suggesting that someone could use forged utility bills as proof of voter eligibility.

What a winner he is! More at The Other McCain

Michelle has a look at the past of Jim Moran too. Real classy bunch!

 

Aaron Worthing has some legal questions of interest

 

Holder DOJ Dropped Case Against Black Democrat Judge Accused Of Sexual Abuse, Kidnapping, Extortion And Assault

DOJ Drops Sexual Abuse Civil Rights Investigation Citing ‘Conflict Of Interest’ – Daily Caller

A Freedom of Information Act request last week showed that the Department of Justice dropped a sexual abuse civil rights investigation the day after President Barack Obama’s inauguration, citing “conflict of interest.”

In 2009, Herman Thomas, a black Democratic judge who had been elected numerous times in an Alabama county with predominantly white and Republican population, saw what had been a promising career come to an abrupt halt after he was indicted on charges of sodomy, kidnapping, sex abuse, extortion, assault and ethics violations. According to the indictment, Thomas was accused of sexually abusing male inmates in exchange for leniency.

According to information received in the FOIA request by Lagniappe, a bi-weekly Mobile, Ala.-based alternative newspaper, an order was sent on Jan. 21, 2009, to drop the investigation citing an undisclosed “conflict of interest.” Ten of 11 pages were withheld in the returned FOIA request.

Though evidence against Thomas was strong, including one of the alleged victims’ semen being found on his office’s carpet, the Mobile County District Attorney’s office did not secure a full guilty verdict. The jury acquitted Thomas on major counts, and was gridlocked on others.

Despite the gridlocked charges, the trial judge directed a verdict on all counts in favor of Thomas.

But that finding did not mean Thomas had been fully cleared of the federal charges he could be facing on civil rights counts – at least that’s what the public thought at the time.

But as it turned out, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Alabama had dropped their investigation, even before the local trial had taken place.

Former Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson, a Democrat whose office was behind the original indictment of Thomas, had looked for federal authorities to handle some of the heavy lifting, specifically the civil rights violations. He said federal authorities “promised me several things over the course of a year,” but they were never delivered throughout the whole ordeal.

“The U.S. Department of Justice in Washington took over and they too promised me things and then they, for unknown reasons, stopped what they were doing,” Tyson told Lagniappe. “In my view, it was a U.S. Department of Justice case from the beginning. They had prosecuted, in north Alabama, a district attorney for exactly the same kinds of activities and concluded it within a year before this one. I do not understand to this day why they recused themselves or why they refused to go forward on what I thought were cases they should handle. I had a clear expectation three times before they recused themselves that something would happen on a federal level and I had expectations as many as two times they were going to do something on a national level.”

Federal officials have raised red flags when looking into Thomas prior to his 2009 indictment. In 1997, Thomas was being considered by the Clinton White House for a federal judgeship. According to an Oct. 19, 1997 story in The Birmingham News, Joe Reed, an African-American political leader in Alabama, revealed that the Clinton administration had sought an FBI and American Bar Association background check on Thomas for the federal judgeship. However, after that inquiry for reasons that were never made public, Clinton never proceeded with a formal nomination.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

Democrat Representative From Massachusetts Busted For Kidnapping, Assault

State Rep. Carlos Henriquez Arrested On Domestic Assault Charges – Boston Globe

A Dorchester state representative was arrested this morning on domestic assault charges after an altercation with a woman as they were driving near a Northeastern University dormitory, Boston police said.

Representative Carlos Henriquez was arrested at about 4:30 a.m. on charges of domestic assault and battery and domestic kidnapping, said Boston Police Officer James Kenneally, a department spokesman.

………………

Kenneally said that Henriquez and the woman began arguing after she asked him to drive her home, and that Henriquez attacked her. The woman jumped out of the car and flagged down a Northeastern University police officer in the area of 21 Forsyth St., police said.

The unidentified woman told officers that Henriquez punched her while they were in the car, according to authorities. She received medical attention at the scene, but was not taken to a hospital, Kenneally said.

The relationship between Henriquez, a Democrat who represents the Fifth Suffolk District, and the woman was not immediately clear, but authorities believe she may be his girlfriend.

Henriquez, 35, could not immediately be reached for comment. There was no answer today at his listed address in Dorchester, where two of his campaign signs were visible on the first-floor windows.

He currently serves on the Joint Committee on Education, the Joint Committee on Mental Health and Substance Abuse, and the Joint Committee on the Judiciary, according to his biography on the Legislature’s website.

House rules allow for a lawmaker to be stripped of committee assignments upon indictment, but a spokesman for House Speaker Robert A. DeLeo declined to discuss possible sanctions.

“The allegations that have been raised are disturbing and troubling and should be taken very seriously,” DeLeo said in a statement. “The matter is now being handled by the appropriate authorities, and that process will play out.”

Henriquez apparently attended a community event on Saturday before the alleged assault.

“I stopped by [the event] to support my friends and community,” he wrote on Twitter yesterday afternoon. “It is a peaceful loving event. Thanks for the love.”

He later added, “crowd is leaving slowly but peacefully. [Boston police] and residents working well together!”

Last summer, Henriquez got into a heated exchange with Boston police officers after they stopped the car he was riding in for not having a front license plate.

Henriquez said he questioned why so many officers were present at the stop, and that in response to his complaints, one officer told him, “What’s it to you?” and, when he continued to question the officers, another officer told the driver: “Your buddy has a lot of mouth.”

Henriquez told the Globe at the time that he complained about his treatment to a top police official in the department. “I’m not looking for retribution or anything like that,” Henriquez said. “I just want to make sure the next citizen has a better chance at customer service.”

Police maintained they acted appropriately and that when they checked the car’s license plate number, they discovered that the car’s owner was wanted for felony assault. Police said the owner was the driver’s roommate and was not in the vehicle at the time.

Henriquez said he did not know the owner and was not aware that the man had an outstanding warrant.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

*VIDEO* Hateful, Pro-Union Leftists Bully Then Assault Fox News Reporter