Scumbag Store Owner ‘Suspends’ Brave Clerk For Defending His Business With A Gun (Video)

Store Clerk ‘Suspended’ From Job After Using Gun To Halt Robbery – Breitbart

A 58-year-old store clerk and Vietnam War veteran was “suspended” from his job at Mac’s Convenience Store in Rutland, Vermont, after using a gun on June 15 to stop a knife-wielding man from robbing the business.

According to the Rutland Herald, clerk Don Pitaniello was getting ready “to close up” the business at about 9:30 p.m. “when a man wearing a hoodie and a bandana over his face entered the store and threatened him with a roughly 5-inch blade.”

Pitaniello said he has carried a gun “all his life,” so he was ready when the robber entered. He said the man in the hoodie showed the knife, asked him to “empty the register,” then began waving the knife in his face. Pitaniello responded by drawing his .380 handgun and “pointing it at the [robber's] face.” He told robber to “get the (expletive) out of” the store and the robber complied.

Pitaniello has since been suspended and says he may lose his job but “[he] doesn’t care.” He said: “I’m a firm believer in having a gun and not needing it rather than the other way around. I can always find a new job.”

.

.

.

‘Knockout Game’ Update: Scumbag Get’s The Crap Beat Out Of Him After Sucker-Punching Woman (Video)

Knockout Game Backfires When Woman Defends Herself Against Attacker – Opposing Views

In an apparent case of the “Knockout Game” gone wrong, new video shows a man attempting to hit a girl and knock her down as part of the game, but his plan backfires when the woman hits him back.

.
……….

The incident, which happened in a Las Vegas shopping mall, shows the woman retaliate as soon as she is hit by the man. She starts to beat him on the head when another man, who is reported to be her boyfriend, runs back to try to break it up when he realizes that the guy hit her.

“You hit a girl?” the apparent boyfriend asks before springing into defense mode and helping the woman beat the man. People are watching the incident unfold, asking what happened, before the woman and her boyfriend angrily walk away.

The man who had originally hit the woman is seen, at the end of the video, lying on the ground in the fetal position with a bloody nose. Since being posted to World Star Hip Hop yesterday, the video has already garnered over a million views and about 4,300 comments.

The “Knockout Game” is a new trend that involves kicking or hitting a random person so that they fall down. There have been reported incidences all over the country, and many of the victims have included children and elderly people. Most recognize the game as a growing trend, but others insist that the media is making it into something bigger. Still, many people have been seriously injured by knockout, and it doesn’t seem to be dying down just yet.

Check out video of the incident below.

.

.
Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Scumbag Fakes Cancer To Scam Donors Out Of Thousands, Used Money To Fuel Drug Habit

Brittany Ozarowski Jailed After Faking Cancer To Scam Donors Out Of Thousands, Used Money To Fuel Raging Drug Habit – Weekly Vice

Brittany Ozarowski, a 21-year-old New York woman, was arraigned Thursday after she allegedly faked having cancer to solicit thousand of dollars in donations from unsuspecting donors.

.
…………………

According to police, Ozarowski was arrested April 1 as she stood outside a local supermarket, soliciting donations for cancer treatments she never required. Instead, police say, she was using the money to fund a rabid heroin addiction habit.

Investigators say Ozarowski has spent the last year soliciting financial support from her community, her family, business leaders and various online donors, claiming to be a victim of bone, brain, stomach, thyroid and ovarian cancers.

Ozarowski reportedly convinced area retailers to display a donation jar in their businesses, and erected a website so that donors could donate directly to her PayPal account. The website includes a heartbreaking account of a car accident that she ostensibly suffered and her ongoing bout with cancer.

The website, which has since been shut down, included the following excerpts:

“Let me begin by introducing myself, my name is Brittany and I am 20 years old. In March of 2011 I was in a terrible car accident where I sustained multiple injuries as follows: I shattered my right femoral head, fractured my right femur, fractured my pelvis, dislocated and fractured my S.I joint in my back, collapsed my right lung, had 20 staples in my head, fractured my L1, L3, and L5 in my spine and shattered my L2. I have nerve damage and severe muscle abnormalities throughout my body. In September of 2011 I was diagnosed with stage two ovarian cancer as well as stomach cancer. After multiple treatments of both radiation and chemotherapy I had beaten cancer as of December 2011.

I was cancer free until they had found a tumor on my left hip in February 2012. That is when I found out that I have bone cancer. The cancer has spread to my spine as well as my brain. So once again I was in need of radiation treatments as well as chemotherapy treatments. This time the medicine was much more expensive and my family had already liquidated all assets since September. I have tried to receive financial help from many different charities, catholic charities, cancer organizations, and organizations of all types for that matter. It is very hard to receive financial help. The treatments are about $33,000 each day and although my doctor has been incredible with helping my family financially I am still short. I have set up donation jars around my town in hopes of getting help from the community. Many places will not help with fundraising to individuals only organizations. I have very few options left and I am still in desperate need of treatments.”

The website then directed visitors to a PayPal link that has also been disabled. A temporary cache of the site can be found here.

“The truth is, she is a 21-year-old drug addict with four open narcotics cases,” said Suffolk County DA Thomas Spota. “We have strong evidence she forged doctors’ notes to avoid court appearances.”

Prosecutors also say Ozarowski’s grandmother gave her about $100,000 to help with cancer treatments after selling her home to move to Florida. Business leaders in the county also held fund raising events for her and ponied up large personal donations that added up to tens of thousands of dollars.

“The defendant perpetrated an absolutely despicable scam,” said Spota. “She has no conscience at all.”

“She broke my heart and she broke a lot of hearts,” said a pet store owner who helped raise $4,000 for Brittany’s purported medical expenses. The pet store owner, Liz Patricola, is a survivor of breast cancer.

Ozarowski was booked into the Suffolk County Jail and indicted Thursday on 24 counts of fraud. She is being held in lieu of $150,000 bond.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Leftist Scumbag Searches, Scolds Little Girl In Front Of Classmates For Possessing A Paper Gun At School

Philadelphia Girl Searched, Berated For Having A Gun Made Of Paper At School – Daily Caller

A fifth grader at a South Philadelphia elementary school made the mistake of pulling out a gun constructed out of paper in class last week.

An official at D. Newlin Fell School searched the student, Melody Valentin, in front of her entire class, reports FOX 29. After the search failed to turn any more weapons (paper or non-paper), the staffer intensely scolded the little girl – also in front of the whole class.

Valentin explained that she had attempted throw the contraband away, but a boy saw it and notified administrators.

“He yelled at me and said I shouldn’t have brought the gun to school and I kept telling him it was a paper gun but he wouldn’t listen,” the fifth grader told the station.

Describing the paper firearm, the girl’s mother, Dianna Kelly, said it looked similar to a folded sheet of paper. The little girl’s grandfather had made it for her the day before, she added.

Valentin told FOX 29 that she had put it in her pocket and forgotten about it. She said she only got it out to throw it away.

She added that her classmates had jeered her and called her a “murderer” after the incident.

According to Kelly, the taunts and the dressing down in front of her classmates were allegedly too much for her daughter to take. The fifth grader has been suffering from nightmares, her mother told FOX 29.

“Why did he threaten my daughter?” Kelly asked, according to the Daily Mail. “Why did he stand over my daughter and tell her that he should call the cops on her. Why did he try to scare her?”

Since the Sandy Hook mass shooting in December, the incident at D. Newlin Fell School is at least the third time elementary school officials have reacted strongly to things that represent guns but aren’t, actually, anything like real guns.

In rural Pennsylvania, a kindergarten girl was suspended for making a “terroristic threat” after she told another girl that she planned to shoot her with a pink Hello Kitty toy gun that bombards targets with soapy bubbles.

At Roscoe R. Nix Elementary School in Maryland, a six-year-old boy was suspended for making the universal kid sign for a gun, pointing at another student and saying “pow.” That boy’s suspension was later lifted and his name cleared.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

Daily Benefactor News – Scumbag Whose Drunk-Driving Wife Killed 7 People Now Suing Father Of 3 Of The Victims As Well As The State

……………

—————————————— CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE DAILY BENEFACTOR ——————————————–

—————————————————————————– TOP STORY ——————————————————————————

Scumbag Whose Drunk-Driving Wife Killed 7 People Now Suing Father Of 3 Of The Victims As Well As The State – New York Post

He’s blaming everyone but his wife.

The husband whose drunken wife killed herself and seven other people in a horrific Taconic State Parkway crash two years ago is now suing the state – and his brother-in-law whose three daughters were among the victims.

Daniel Schuler’s case against the state claims the highway was poorly designed and lacked signs that allowed his wife Diane to drive the wrong way into traffic.

The suit, filed yesterday in the New York Court of Claims, is on behalf of the estate of the Schulers’ two children, Erin, 2, who died, and Bryan, 5, the sole survivor of the worst Westchester crash in 75 years.

Daniel Schuler also filed a separate suit last week in state Supreme Court against Warren Hance, whose daughters Emma, 8, Alyson, 7 and Kate, 5 were killed.


Daniel Schuler – scumbag husband of drunk-driver/killer Diane Schuler

He argues that because Hance owned the car that Diane was driving, he is “vicariously liable.”

“As the attorney representing Bryan and Erin Schuler, I’m doing what needs to be done to protect their legal interests at this time,” Kevin Greenan said.

The suits seek unspecified money damages.

The suits shocked a private detective, Thomas Ruskin, hired by Daniel Schuler to look into the crash.

“It’s a terrible tragedy. His wife was drunk and high at the time of the accident that killed seven innocent people. You don’t keep suing people,” Ruskin said.

“If she was alive today, Diane would likely be in jail,” he added.

The suits had to be filed before today, the second anniversary of the crash, he said.

Schuler has repeatedly contested accounts of his wife’s intoxication.

She crashed, going 85 mph, into a Chevrolet Trailblazer, also killing Michael Bastardi Sr., his son Guy Bastardi and a family friend, Daniel Longo.

Word of the lawsuits came as HBO aired a documentary on the tragedy last night.

Michael Bastardi Jr., the son of one of the victims, said he didn’t expect the show to reveal any new details and was upset that it could portray Diane Schuler in a positive light.

“It’s almost impossible to live with losing them and still have to listen to people talk about how she was the perfect mother,” Bastardi told the Westchester Journal News.

Also, Jackie Hance, the wife of Warren Hance and the mother who lost her three daughters in the crash, broke her silence in a Ladies Home Journal article this month.

“People always ask how I feel about Diane,” said Hance, 40, of Floral Park, LI. “You can’t imagine how complex that question is. How does a person go from being like a sister to me – adored by my girls and cherished by my husband – to being the one who ruined our lives?”

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

——————————————————————– NOTE TO READERS ———————————————————————

THE DAILY BENEFACTOR now provides you with a large selection of NEWS WIDGETS containing RSS feeds from the most comprehensive news sources on the internet, such as THE DRUDGE REPORT, GATEWAY PUNDIT, THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER, WORLDNETDAILY, POLITICO, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, CNS, MICHELLE MALKIN, BREITBART, and THE JERUSALEM POST. Check them out!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Douchebag Who Won $2 Million Jackpot Continues To Receive Food Stamps

Douchebag Who Won $2 Million Jackpot Continues To Receive Food Stamps – WJBK

A Michigan man has continued to accept food aid from the state even though he won big in a state lottery game and said he told officials about it.

Leroy Fick won the $2 million jackpot in the “Make Me Rich!” contest in June. Despite receiving about $850,000 in winnings, the Auburn resident is still using his Michigan Bridge Card, an electronic version of food stamps.

Fick’s lawyer said his client hasn’t done anything illegal.

“He did call the state,” John Wilson, the Midland attorney representing Fick, told The Bay City Times for a story Wednesday. “Not to mention, the state knows he won. They issued the check.”

Further, Wilson said, Fick’s case was recently reviewed and his eligibility was confirmed.

“It’s not him,” Wilson said. “As far as him doing the right thing by the (Department of Human Services), he did the right thing.”

Fick told WNEM-TV in Saginaw that more than half the lottery prize went to taxes. He said the department told him he could continue to use the card, which is paid with tax dollars.

“If you’re going to … try to make me feel bad, you aren’t going to do it,” he said.

Fick appeared on the lottery show after winning $1,000 on one of the lottery’s $20 instant games.

Department spokeswoman Gisgie Gendreau said that, under federal guidelines, if a person receives a lump-sum payment, the winnings are not counted as income. The money is considered income if the person receives regular, ongoing payments.

DHS inspector general’s office director Al Kimichik said food assistance on the Bridge card is guided by federal regulations but authorities are taking steps to change the policy.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

Leftist Senator (And All-Around Smarmy Douchebag) Calls It Quits After Massive Plunge In Poll Numbers

North Dakota Sen. Byron Dorgan To Retire – USA Today

Sen. Byron Dorgan, a 18-year veteran Democrat (Communist), dropped a late-day bombshell, announcing he will retire when his term ends this year. Dorgan’s announcement represents an opportunity for Republicans: North Dakota is a Republican-leaning state, where President (Chairman) Obama got just 45% of the vote last year.

In a statement just released by his office, Dorgan says he wants “to make time for other priorities” after more than 30 years in public life. He insists he’s not disillusioned with politics, though he did express dismay over the increasingly partisan tone on Capitol Hill. Here is what Dorgan said in his statement:

This decision does not relate to any dissatisfaction that I have about serving in the Senate. Yes, I wish there was less rancor and more bipartisanship in the U.S. Senate these days. But still, it is a great privilege to serve and I have the utmost respect for all of the men and women with whom I serve.

————————————————————————————————————

Gee, the following story of December 22, 2009 couldn’t have had anything to do with Senator Douchebag’s recent decision, could it?

Poll shows Hoeven leading Dorgan – Bismarck Tribune

Health care reform could hurt Sen. Bryon Dorgan’s re-election bid, according to a new poll released Monday. Rasmussen Reports, which lists itself as an electronic publishing company that does public opinion polling, found Gov. John Hoeven leading Dorgan by 22 points — 58 percent to 36 percent with 6 percent undecided.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story