Stacy McCain is all over these sluts!. Hmmm, maybe I should rephrase that. Here try this one. Stacy McCain is on top of Slutty Feminists. No, that will not work either. Here just allow Mr. McCain to explain Feminuts for Better Boner Control
As for the girl’s poster, it should be the title of a TV series, or maybe a textbook, but it’s at least a T-shirt slogan. However, thinking back to when I was that age, I would tell the young ladies that the boners control the boys more often than the other way around. Knowing this, the best advice for young ladies is BOYS HAVE COOTIES.
Just don’t have anything to do with boys. Keep as far away from them as possible. If it were up to me, we would abolish co-education, and the only time young ladies would be able to meet boys would be at heavily chaperoned dances and such.
But a lot of things would be different it it were up to me, and meanwhile we’re living in an imperfect world where journalists don’t get paid as much as NBA stars, where cameras occasionally malfunction, and young people don’t heed good advice.
Young guys may want to control their boners, but the boner is inherently totalitarian. It’s like Hitler — he says he only wants the Sudetenland, but if you give him Sudetenland, next thing you know, he’ll take the rest of Czechoslovakia, too, and Poland after that.
How did women, especially young ones get so screwed up? Maybe it was that whole “sexual liberation” thing. Maybe it is our acceptance of lowering the moral standards we expect of young women? Yep, very little doubt about that being part of it.
Today at 11 a.m., angry women — perhaps dozens of them — will gather in Washington for “SlutWalk DC,” a fundamentally pointless exercise in public stupidity that will accomplish nothing except to give the participants a chance to say they’ve done something.
Like many other such left-wing protests, SlutWalk DC is basically about political tribalism, signifying membership, parading around one’s inchoate grievances, venting one’s anger about personal or collective victimhood. Notice how the women above are demonstrating against a non-existent opposition, i.e., The Pro-Rape Movement.
Is anyone in favor of rape? Can we get a show of hands of those who think rape should be legalized? Anyone? No, of course not.
Personally, I think rape should be punishable by death in some cases, but I’m willing to bet that nearly all the SlutWalk DC marchers are liberals who are against the death penalty, even for murder.
Thus, the feminist rhetoric is basically a way for women to ju-jitsu the issue that lost Michael Dukakis the 1988 presidential election, promoting the (entirely false) idea that rape is somehow the fault of those sexist Republican right-wingers, rather than actually doing anything about arresting rapists and putting them in prison.
Ah, the consistent inconsistencies of Liberalism. But, as Stacy notes, these
sluts, ah protesters have a list of DEMANDS!
All victims of sexual assault deserve dignified treatment and access to medical care regardless of race, socioeconomic status, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical ability, mental illness, immigration status, incarceration status, physical appearance or involvement in sex work. We demand that all DC-area hospitals provide access to rape kits and train staff to administer rape kits to all victims of assault.
- All people have a right to control their own bodies and personal space. To have autonomy of our own bodies and sexual liberation, DC residents must have access to affordable reproductive health care services including abortions. Reproductive health care should be prioritized in the budget and we therefore oppose any and all budget cuts that restrict these services, such as the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act that bans the District from using its own money to fund abortions for low-income women.
- We oppose sexual assault in all work places.
- We oppose all efforts of public figures (including politicians, law enforcement and military officers) to belittle and joke about incidents of rape and sexual assault in order to generate and maintain a culture in which sexism is accepted rather than taken seriously.
- We call for an end to the deportation of undocumented people who report sexual assault, rape and domestic violence. All people must have the ability to report sexual violence and rape and to receive a medical care without fear of deportation.
- The police must be held accountable to the communities they serve to the fullest extent. We call for the immediate removal and arrest of any police officer that misuses their power and authority position to abuse and assault people. We demand that the victims of police assault receive justice. We demand full equality and inclusion for transgender people, including complete access to healthcare, education and employment.
- We demand an end to transphobia. We demand an end to violence committed against members of the transgender, transsexual and gender non-conforming community. We demand justice for Tyli’a Mack, LeShai McClean, and other victims of gender-motivated hate crimes.
- We also demand an end to the stereotyping of trans women as sex workers, especially low income trans women and trans women of color. We call for an end to the constant police intimidation and harassment of trans women that follows this stereotype.
So, abortion and illegal immigration are worked into the agenda? Oh those Liberals, connecting dots that do not exist