Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Stately McDaniel Manor – The Freddie Gray Case, Update 35.7.2: None Are So Blind…
- Joshuapundit–Brexit – The Triumph Of Freedom Over Tyranny
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Fallujah’s forever war
- Bookworm Room – George Will’s clarifying stance
- The Razor – Keep Calm And Carry On
- The Glittering Eye –Britons Vote to Leave European Union
- The Daley Gator – Daley Gator Daley Thought: Who To Trust On Gun Control
- VA Right! – So, Did Anyone Fall for the Fake ‘Gun Control’ Votes?
- Puma By Design – For Progressives, Compassion for Victims of Islamic Terrorist Attacks is Not an Option
- Angry White Dude – George Will Says He’s No Longer A Republican – Yes He’s A Perfect Republican
- Fausta’s Blog – Cuba: Celebrity Distractions, Security Detraction
- The Pirate’s Cove – Everybody Panic! Global Warming May Be Worse In The Future Than Thought
- Sharia Unveiled – Why I left Islam
- Gates Of Vienna – Throw the EU Rascals Out
- The Volokh Conspiracy –Chief Idaho federal prosecutor warns: “The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements … may violate federal law” Submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- David Goldman (Spengler) – A Pax Sinica in the Middle East, ReduxSubmitted by Joshuapundit
- Foreign Policy – Angela Merkel Doesn’t Have A Brexit Plan EitherSubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Free Range International– Shoot Back Submitted by Bookworm Room
- James Poulos/The Federalist –Why Americans Shouldn’t Freak Out About Brexit Submitted by The Razor
- Corey Robin – Neera and Me: Two Theses about the American Ruling Class and One About Neera Tanden Submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Federalist –8 Best Quotes From Thomas’s Texas Abortion DissentSubmitted by The Daley Gator
- Politichicks – Donald Trump Slams Globalism in Trade Speech Submitted by VA Right!
- Amir Taheri/Gatestone Institute – To the UN and UNESCO: Don’t Try to Fence Us In! Submitted by Puma By Design
- Seraphic Secret – How To Kill An IslamoNazi Submitted by The Watcher
- John Hindraker/Powerline – Trump’s Declaration of IndependenceSubmitted by The Watcher
The Daily Mirror–World’s first ‘robot lawyer’ overturns 160,000 parking tickets in London and New York Submitted by The Watcher