Via Mike McDaniel who tackles the “Why do you carry a firearm” query
I CARRY A HANDGUN BECAUSE:
* Evil exists and may confront anyone at any time and any place.
* I believe God exists and expects me to protect those that can’t protect themselves.
* Self-defense is a God-given, natural, unalienable right.
* There is no gift so precious as God’s gift of life.
* To fail to protect God’s greatest gift is inexcusable.
* My life is worth far more to me, those that love me, and to a just society than the lives of vicious criminals and terrorists.
* The lives of the innocent—friend or stranger—are worth far more to me and to a just society than the lives of vicious criminals and terrorists.
* Three times in my life I have raised my right hand and sworn a solemn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. I have never betrayed those oaths and never will.
* By carrying my handgun, I honor the foresight and wisdom of the Founders in writing the Second Amendment.
* The Constitution is only paper and ink, a statement of principals and intentions. When the will wavers and when some wish to change, ignore or destroy those principals and intentions for light and transient reasons, only the threat and, if necessary, the application of the force of arms, will suffice to preserve liberty.
* A handgun is the most convenient, usual and effective means of self-defense.
* Going armed reinforces and upholds the Social Contract.
* An armed society is a polite society.
Pretty much perfect, and yes, there is much more go read it all