British Special Needs Teacher Arrested For Allegedly Murdering Four Men He Met On Gay Websites

Special Needs Teacher Accused Of Being A Serial Killer: ‘Oxford Graduate’ Allegedly Murdered Four Men He Met On Gay Websites And Poisoned Them With Party Drug GHB Before Their Bodies Were Found Within A Few Hundred Yards Of Each Other – Daily Mail

A special needs teacher appeared in court today accused of drugging and murdering young men he met on gay websites before dumping their bodies in and around his local churchyard.

Alleged serial killer Stephen Port, 40, of Barking, east London, is accused of using the party drug GHB – known as liquid ecstasy – to poison his four victims in a string of attacks spanning 14 months.

Port, who claims to have been an Oxford graduate who also served in the Royal Navy, is said to have met the men online and then invited them back to his flat for sex.

The victims then died allegedly after they were given fatal amounts of GHB, which is colourless and odourless, between June last year and September this year.

The men, all in their early twenties, were found dead within a few hundred yards of his Barking home but had previously been considered suicides or overdoses.


Pictured: This is Stephen Port, 40, left on Facebook and right in the dock, who today appeared in court accused of murdering four young men in the past 15 months


Map: Port lives in a house in Cooke Street, Barking, and one body was found in the same street last year. Two bodies were later found in the nearby grounds of St Margaret’s Church and another was found on North Street, next to the Abbey Ruins. All the deaths happened in the space of 15 months

Three of the bodies were found either close to the churchyard of St Margaret’s Church in the town or the nearby Abbey Ruins. Another alleged victim was found on the same street Port lived in, Cooke Street, in Barking.

Port was arrested last Thursday after a police raid on his flat and has been charged with four counts of murder and four counts of administering a poison with intent to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.

Port, who has blonde hair but is now nearly bald with only a few tufts of hair on his head, appeared in the dock at Barkingside Magistrates accompanied by three uniformed officers.

He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address during the brief hearing.

Wearing a prison issue grey tracksuit he held one of his arms and repeatedly glanced at the floor. He gave no indication of plea.

Deputy District Judge Shlomo Kreiman remanded Port in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.

His first alleged victim is said to be Anthony Patrick Walgate, 23, from Barnet, who was pronounced dead on Cooke Street on June 19 2014.

Gabriel Kovari, 22, from Lewisham, was found dead near the churchyard of St Margaret’s Church, North Street in Barking, on August 28 2014.

Less than a month later Daniel Whitworth, 21, from Gravesend, Kent, was also found dead near the churchyard of St Margaret’s Church on September 20 2014.

Jack Taylor, 25, from Dagenham, whose body was found near the Abbey Ruins close to North Street on September 14 this year, is believed to be his most recent victim.

Port describes himself on Facebook as a special needs teacher at Westminster Kingsway College in King’s Cross. It says he attended the University of Oxford between 2000 and 2003.

His likes include a number of gay websites and lesbian, gay, transsexual and bisexual support groups.

Anthony Walgate, the first alleged victim, was a student at the University of Middlesex who had dreams of being a famous fashion designer.

Police found him dead in the street at 4am on June 19, 2014.

At the time his devastated mother Sarah Sak, from Hull, said she was convinced her son would not have drunk too much or taken drugs before he died.

Toxicology tests later confirmed that he had only a small amount of alcohol in his system and no traces of illegal drugs.


Pictured: This is Stephen Port, 40, pictured left and right, who allegedly drugged the four men and killed them after inviting them back to his flat

The second and third alleged victims Gabriel Kovari, 22, and Daniel Whitworth, 21, were found at the same Barking church within one month of each other.

An inquest earlier this year heard both men had taken GHB and methadone.

Mr Whitworth had ‘blamed himself for Mr Kovari’s death’ after they took the drug GHB at an orgy, Walthamstow Coroner’s Court heard in June.

A dog walker found Slovakian-born Mr Kovari on August 28 last year while Mr Whitworth, from Kent, was found on September 20.

The coroner was told that Mr Whitworth was found dead holding a note in his left hand, which said: ‘I can’t go on anymore, I took the life of my friend Gabriel.

‘We were just having some fun at a mate’s place and I got carried away and gave him another shot of G[HB]. It was an accident, I know I will go to prison if I go to the police.’

The note said the men had sex at the party and added: ‘I have taken what G[HB] I had left, with sleeping pills – if it does kill me it’s what I deserve. This way I can at least be with Gabriel again.’

A statement by Mr Kovari’s family was issued at the time.

It read: ‘He was full of love and care for others and loved the company of his friends,’ a letter from his brother and mum which was read out in court, said. ‘He had been a very inquisitive and special child gifted in arts.

‘He had excellent relationships with all his relatives and the desire to prove himself to the world.’

Mr Kovari’s flatmate, John Pape, told the inquest he had seen him with Mr Whitworth and was meeting men through gay social network site Grindr.

A statement from Mr Whitworth’s father, Adam Whitworth, was read to the inquest.

It said: ‘He was an active and intelligent outdoors boy who loved days on his bike exploring leafy byways,’ it read. ‘Those who knew him were shocked by this terrible news.’

Ms Persaud recorded an open verdict.

The final alleged victim, Jack Taylor, 25, was found dead in September.


Home: Port’s first alleged victim is said to be Anthony Walgate, 23, from Barnet, who was pronounced dead outside the alleged serial killer’s flat on Cooke Street, Barking on June 19, 2014


Deaths: The second and third alleged victims Gabriel Kovari, 22, and Daniel Whitworth, 21, were found here in the graveyard of St Margaret’s Church last summer, pictured today


Victim: Last month Port’s final alleged victim Jack Taylor, 25, from Dagenham, was found close to the Abbey Ruins, next to the churchyard, also pictured today

The 25-year-old, who worked on night shifts as a forklift operator, had been out with friends on the Saturday evening before he was found dead in the early hours of the morning.

He was last seen meeting a man at Barking station at around 2am and walking towards the Abbey Ruins.

His body was found around 300 yards from where Mr Whitworth and Mr Kovari were found dead by a dog walker.



Obama Dreamer On The Lamb After Allegedly Raping 16-Year-Old Girl With Down Syndrome

Illegal Accused Of Raping Texas Girl With Down Syndrome – American Mirror

An illegal alien is on the run after he was accused of raping a Texas teen.

Police say Jesus Atrian sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl with Down Syndrome in her home in Pearland Monday afternoon.


KHOU reports Atrian is an “illegal alien with a prior adjudication for Indecency with a Child by Sexual Contact and is required to register as a Sex Offender.”

There was a warrant out for his arrest at the time of the incident. Police believe he is “attempting to travel to Mexico.”

Atrian has a vertical tattoo under his right eye of the word “Jesus,” another vertical tattoo under his left eye reading “Atrian,” and the name “Adriana” tattooed above his right eyebrow.

The Friendswood Journal reports the 25-year-old illegal alien “plead guilty to indecency with a child by sexual contact in August of 2014 and was sentenced to eight years of probation.”

Sometime later, Atrian was turned over to officials from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and was reportedly deported to Mexico.

It’s unclear when he once again illegally entered the United States.

The victim and her family apparently knew Atrian. She was taken to the hospital for treatment and released.

Anyone who sees the fleeing illegal can contact the Brazoria County Crime Stoppers at 979-864-2279 or the Pearland Police Department at 281-997-4100, according to KHOU.



Illegal Alien Arrested After Allegedly Kidnapping And Raping 13-Year-Old

Mexican Illegal Alien Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping, Raping 13-Year-Old – Big Government


While outfits like the Immigration Policy Center say Americans ought to stop believing their lying eyes and understand that the more illegal immigrants stream across the border, the more crime rates fall, the reality is much darker.

On Thursday, Michigan police arrested a Mexican illegal alien, 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez, after finding him with a 13-year-old Florida girl who had last been seen two days before her ordeal.

Cops acted on a tip that led them to a Hartford home where Hernandez-Gomez hid the girl while assaulting her.

Michigan authorities charged Hernandez-Gomez with one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, meaning they believe he raped or otherwise penetrated the girl after incapacitating her or otherwise rendering her helpless. They have not released further details, such as whether or not the victim was related to the alien suspect. Hernandez-Gomez is being held on $150,000 bond in a Paw Paw Michigan jail and will be back in court on Wednesday.

Florida authorities plan to charge him with interference with child custody and felony kidnapping, according to WZZM 13, after Michigan ships him back to Polk County, Florida at an unspecified date. U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement has been notified, but it’s unclear how they will proceed.

Hernandez-Gomez hails from Chiapas, Mexico, where the sexual age of consent is 12.


Related article:

Illegal Alien Arrested For Repeatedly Raping Pre-Teen Girl In North Carolina – Gateway Pundit


This didn’t get much press…

An illegal alien Luis Rey Sanchez-Reynosa was arrested in late June for repeatedly raping and molesting a preteen girl in North Carolina.

UFP reported:

On June 29, police in Durham arrested Luis Rey Sanchez-Reynosa, 32, of Liberty Street, after he reportedly raped and molested a girl under the age of 13, over a period of several weeks.

Sanchez-Reynosa has been charged with two counts of rape of a child, two counts of indecent liberties with a child and one count of sex offense with a child.

Sanchez-Reynosa is currently being held at the Durham County Jail on $750,000 bond, as well as on an ICE detainer.



Zimmerman Prosecutor Indicted For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant, Complaint

Zimmerman Prosecutor Indicted For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant And Complaint – Before It’s News

Florida State’s Attorney Angela Corey has been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury, convening in Ocala, Florida, over the falsification of the arrest warrant and complaint that led to George Zimmerman being charged with the second degree murder of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.


The indictment of Corey, which was handed down last week (see, charges Corey with intentionally withholding photographic evidence of the injuries to George Zimmerman’s head in the warrant she allegedly rushed to issue under oath, in an effort to boost her reelection prospects. At the outset of this case, black activists such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who whipped up wrath against Zimmerman, demanded that he be charged with murder, after local police had thus far declined to arrest him pending investigation.

Following Corey’s criminal complaint charging Zimmerman, legal experts such as Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz condemned her for falsely signing an arrest affidavit under oath, which intentionally omitted exculpatory evidence consisting of the photographs showing the injuries Zimmerman sustained, and rushing to charge him with second degree murder under political pressure. Dershowitz called her actions unethical and themselves crimes (

Larry Klayman, a former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor, a Florida lawyer since 1977, and now the “citizens’ prosecutor” presided over the Ocala grand jury and said this: “The Supreme Court has confirmed that the grand jury belongs to the American people, not the three branches of government. (504 U.S. 36, 48 (1992) (quoting United States v. R. Enterprises, Inc., 498 U.S. 292, 297 (1991)).

By indicting Florida State Attorney Angela Corey, the people are exercising their God given rights, recognized by our Founding Fathers, to mete out justice when the political and legal establishment subverts the rule of law. Hopefully, this indictment will serve as a warning to the political and legal establishment that they are not above the law.

Ironically, Corey will now be tried and likely convicted for her alleged crimes – which resulted in Zimmerman being charged under false pretenses, now coming home to roost during Zimmerman’s on-going trial. Corruption cannot be tolerated, particularly by law enforcement officers who are elected by the people to serve their ends, not the law enforcement officer’s political ends.”

Click HERE For Rest Of Story


Chicago Man Allegedly Caught Raping Pit Bull During Tour Of Pound

Gerardo Perez Allegedly Caught Raping Pit Bull During Chicago Pound Tour –

A Chicago man has been arrested and charged with forcing himself upon a pit bull dog during a tour of a local pound.


NBC Chicago reports that 50-year-old Gerardo Perez allegedly assaulted the animal on May 29 at the Chicago Animal Care and Control Facility on S. Western Avenue. A worker claims to have caught Perez violating the dog in a cage in a restricted area of the pound. He was reportedly on all fours next to the dog, “appearing to have had just had sex with the animal,” prosecutors allege.

Perez then allegedly made “inculpatory statements” about the incident, according to pound employees. He was arrested and Friday and is being held on $80,000 bail.

Perez is the latest person to be arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting dogs.

Last month, 24-year-old Jeffrey Edward Bynner of Ash, North Carolina was charged with ‘crimes against nature’ for allegedly having sex with a chihuahua.

Also last month, Stephanie Mikles, a 45-year-old Maryland school employee, was charged with ‘unnatural and perverted acts with her family dog.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story


Likely Obama Supporter Jailed After He Was Allegedly Caught Masturbating During Employment Interview

Likely Obama Supporter Jailed After He Was Allegedly Caught Masturbating During Employment Interview – Weekly Vice

Willie Merriweather, a 53-year-old South Carolina man, was jailed Monday after he allegedly masturbated during an interview at a local staffing agency.


According to the Aiken Department of Public Safety, Merriweather reportedly entered the staffing agency and was seated for an interview when the incident took place.

The interviewer told detectives that she was gathering personal information about the applicant, such as his name and date of birth, when she looked down and noticed that his penis was fully exposed and in his hand.

When the woman confronted Merriweather about his exposed penis and ordered him out of the building, Merriweather tried to argue that “it fell out.”

Police who were called to the scene located Merriweather a short time later and brought him down to police headquarters for an interview.

“The suspect did state that while he was talking to the victim, his penis fell out of his pants,” according to a police affidavit. “The suspect claims that he must have forgotten to zip his pants.”

A second employee from the staffing agency told detectives that they were familiar with Merriweather and that he always seeks out a female employee to interview with.

Detectives learned during the interview that Merriweather had a warrant issued for his arrest in connection to a similar incident that occurred on January 31.

During the previous incident, Merriweather was at another employment agency attempting to get an interview when the employee turned around and allegedly saw Merriweather masturbating with his genitals “completely exposed.”

Merriweather reportedly fled from the building when he was approached by a supervisor.

Merriweather was booked into the Aiken County Detention Center and charged with two counts of indecent exposure.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

Child Abuser Jailed After He Allegedly Hogtied His 11-Year-Old Daughter To Death

Child Abuser Jailed After He Allegedly Hogtied His 11-Year-Old Daughter To Death – Weekly Vice

Kenneth Stoddard, a 35-year-old Florida man, was jailed Wednesday after he repeatedly hogtied his 11-year-old daughter to a bed post.

The assault, investigators say, caused the little girl severe brain damage and eventually led to her death.


According to the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office, emergency responders were called to the family’s home last Wednesday when the little girl stopped breathing and became unresponsive.

The victim, identified as 11-year-old Melissa Stoddard, was rushed to Doctor’s Hospital of Sarasota She was then transferred to All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg where doctors determined that she had suffered severe brain damage. Melissa Stoddard passed away five days later.

The county medical examiner’s office determined that the girl died from hypoxia. The report also noted that the girl had ligature marks on her upper arms, wrists, ankles and thigh area.

Florida DCF officials removed 5 children from the home, some of which told investigators that the girl was “hog tied” to a board and her mouth was covered with duct tape on a regular basis. The children also stated that the victim was sometimes tied up and then placed into a filthy family pool as punishment for bad behavior.

Kenneth Stoddard and his wife, Misty Stoddard, told investigators that they tied the girl up to keep her from harming herself or her siblings.

Misty Stoddard told DCF investigators that she thought the victim was “faking” when she went to check on her and found her unresponsive. When she checked again a few minutes later and saw that the victim was still unresponsive, she reportedly called 911.

Detectives noted in their report that Misty Stoddard gave several conflicting accounts of what happened prior to the little girl’s death. At one point in the interview, Mrs. Stoddard stopped answering questions and demanded to speak to an attorney.

A 15-year-old sibling told detectives that he was asked to help his mother remove a board from the house that was used to tie the victim down – even as the ambulance was en route to their home. The sibling also stated that he was instructed to bring scissors to cut the victim free and to dispose of the board in a wooded area across the street.

During a search of the home and immediate vicinity, investigators found two restraint boards, several rolls of duct tape and a helmet that had restraint straps tied to it. Clumps of used duct tape were found in and around areas where the little girl was bound.

Kenneth Stoddard was booked into jail and charged with aggravated child abuse. Charges in his case may be upgraded since the little girl passed away after his initial arrest.

Authorities have not indicated why Misty Stoddard has not yet been arrested, however the investigation is continuing and additional charges in the case are expected.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story