Obama Dreamer Update: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Kills Texas Firefighter, 2 Children

Previously Deported Illegal Alien May Face Charges For Killing Texas Firefighter, 2 Children – Breitbart


An illegal alien who hit a Texas firefighter head-on and killed him and his four-year-old stepdaughter and 22-month-old son will be charged with criminally negligent homicide if he recovers from his critical injuries.

The man did not have a drivers license and was in the country illegally, according to the CBS affiliate for Dallas/Fort Worth. He first came to the U.S. in 2006 but was deported in 2008.

L.P. Phillips of KRLD radio in Dallas spoke to ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) officials who verified that Margarito Quintero was an illegal alien.

CBS DFW reported that ICE officials had no contact with Quintero until the accident.

Section 19.05 of the Texas Penal Code provides that “A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.” This offense is a state jail felony.

The North Texas volunteer firefighter, Captain Peter Hacking was hit head-on by Quintero. The 36-year-old father leaves a wife, a son, and four stepchildren.

“He was a great family man, that was first, family was first always and his fire department family,” firefighter Amy Cortez told the CBS affiliate. Captain Hacking was reported to always have a smile and be ready for telling a joke. He lived with his children in Nevada, a small community in Collin County. The volunteer fire department protects both the Nevada and Levon communities.

A fund has been set up for the family at the Independent Bank. A gofundme account has also been established to assist his widow and their surviving children.

The funerals for Captian Hacking and his two young children will be held this Saturday.



President Asshat Released Illegal Alien Children To Criminals, Including Child Molesters And Human Traffickers

Obama Administration Released Illegal Immigrant Children To Criminals’ Homes – Washington Times


The Obama administration released thousands of illegal immigrant children to sponsors with criminal records, including arrests on charges of child molestation, human trafficking and homicide, a top senator charged Tuesday.

If true, it would be a stunning black mark on President Obama’s immigration record, according to analysts, who said the first job of the government was to protect the children from dangerous situations – and it apparently failed.

At least 3,400 children were placed in homes where sponsors had criminal records, said Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, citing information from a whistleblower.

“Allegedly, proper screening is not taking place and children are paying the price,” the Iowa Republican said in a letter demanding answers about the procedural breakdown from Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell.

HHS didn’t deny the numbers but said it does try to prohibit those with “serious” criminal records from sponsoring children and does conduct some level of background checks on all sponsors.

The accusations were made just as the Border Patrol confirmed another surge of illegal immigrant children along the southwestern border, with nearly 5,000 unaccompanied minors and 6,000 more women and children traveling together streaming across in October.

Those are huge increases over last October, when 2,500 unaccompanied children and fewer than 2,200 family members traveling together were caught at the border.

Customs and Border Protection officials said they were “closely monitoring this situation” and blamed smugglers for enticing would-be migrants to make the perilous journey by promising they can earn “permisos,” or free passes, once they reach the U.S. The permisos are the court appearance documents that the Border Patrol issues before releasing them into the interior of the U.S., where they can easily disappear.

In the case of unaccompanied children, the Border Patrol turns them over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, which is part of HHS. That office then houses the children in dormitories until sponsors can be found for them.

But the pressure to handle tens of thousands of children at a time overwhelmed the office last year. As a result, the office handed over children to sponsors who were not properly vetted, according to Mr. Grassley and other analysts.

“They were so overwhelmed with cases they were more interested in processing them quickly than in making sure it was done safely,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies. “They seemed to be operating under this delusion these were harmless kids being reclaimed by well-meaning relatives and there was nothing to worry about. And that is truly delusional.”

She said conducting background checks has become routine even for youth sports coaches and library volunteers and it’s stunning that the Obama administration doesn’t require that for someone who is taking full custody of a child.

HHS spokeswoman Andrea Helling said the department does try to vet the people it allows to sponsor children.

“It is not the practice of the Office of Refugee Resettlement to place unaccompanied children with sponsors who have serious criminal convictions. The safety of the children is our primary concern, and any allegation of even potential harm is taken seriously and will be investigated,” she said.

Under the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law, children caught crossing the border illegally without parents are deemed “unaccompanied alien children,” or UACs. They are supposed to be processed quickly by the Border Patrol and then turned over to HHS, which puts them in juvenile homes until they can be reconnected with relatives or placed in foster families.

That often meant placing them with relatives who themselves were in the U.S. illegally.

HHS, faced with nearly 10,000 children a month at the peak last summer, cut corners, including no longer requiring that all sponsors go through fingerprint checks. Fingerprints are required if a sponsor is not a parent or legal guardian, and in cases in which a child is considered particularly vulnerable.

HHS does conduct a background check that includes running a sponsor’s name through criminal databases, and they listen to see whether a sponsor “self-reports” a criminal history during the vetting process.

As of August, HHS also now conducts follow-up visits 30 days after a child is released to a sponsor. In May, HHS began accepting calls to its hotline for children or their sponsors to report on disruptions, including conflicts that could endanger the safety of a child.

Immigrant rights advocates involved in monitoring the children’s cases could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

But last year, at the height of the surge, one nonprofit estimated that as many as 10 percent of the children were sent to live in unacceptable or dangerous conditions.

Mr. Grassley said Tuesday that the whistleblower, whom he did not identify, raised his concerns with the Obama administration in August, yet the children identified as having been put in jeopardy have not been removed from those homes.

The whistleblower saw information on just a subset of 29,000 children, and 12 percent of them were placed in homes where sponsors had records. Extrapolating across the nearly 110,000 unaccompanied children caught at the border over the past two years, that could mean nearly 13,000 children may have been placed in dangerous situations.



75-Year-Old Army Veteran Saves Children From Knife-Wielding Nutbag In Public Library

75 Year Old Army Vet Saves 16 Children From Knife Wielding Teen In Library – Weasel Zippers


He remembered his knife fight training from the Army five decades ago.

Via Fox News:


A former Army vet is recovering from stab wounds after putting himself between 16 terrified children and a knife-wielding teen determined to kill at an Illinois public library this week.

“He actually ran into the room yelling, ‘I’m going to kill some people!’” James Vernon told the Pekin Daily Times Thursday.

Vernon, 75 – a retired Caterpillar technology worker and Army vet – is recovering from surgery at his home in Morton, Illinois. He was leading a chess club meeting with local kids at the Morton library Tuesday afternoon when Dustin Brown, 19, burst into the room holding a knife in each hand and threatening the children.

“I failed my mission to kill everyone,” Brown told police Thursday, according to a prosecutor’s court affidavit that accompanied formal charges, including attempted murder.

Keep reading



Homicidal Democrat: ‘I Don’t Think We Do Children A Favor By Forcing Women To Give Birth’

Gwen Moore: ‘I Don’t Think We Do Children A Favor By Forcing Women To Give Birth’ – Daily Caller


Democratic Wisconsin Rep. Gwen Moore is continuing her push to keep Planned Parenthood funded, claiming reallocating the funds to other healthcare organizations that don’t perform abortions wouldn’t be an adequate option.

At a press conference held by the Congressional Black Caucus Monday, Moore said due to the length of time women are fertile throughout their lives, it can be difficult preventing pregnancy.

“That is a lot of time to prevent pregnancies, and it’s hard for me to believe that any woman would want to be pregnant every year for 35 years,” she said. “So women have been desperately in need for this healthcare remedy, which is why it has been such a strenuous effort to provide this life saving benefit to women.”

While Planned Parenthood receives close to half a billion dollars a year in federal funds, Moore says due to the Hyde Amendment none of that money goes toward abortions. Critics say the money indirectly funds the cause because money provided by private donors could be used for women’s healthcare instead of the procedure.

Planned Parenthood has recently come under fire after a series of videos allegedly showing doctors discussing selling fetal body parts for profit. Republican legislatures have since pushed to defund the organization, some even at the cost of a government shutdown.

Moore also said many women with unintended pregnancies carry out full-terms because they can’t afford the service.

“It has all kinds of implications on a family – not just financial, but emotional, social and the ability of a family to provide for their children really relies on that family being able to decide when and how many children and if they will have any children at all,” she said. “I don’t think we do children a favor by forcing women to give birth.”



Thanks Barack… Illegals Charged With 200 Counts Of Sexual Assault Against NC Children In March

Illegal Aliens Charged With 200 Counts Of Sexual Assault Against North Carolina Children In March – Universal Free Press


During the month of March 2015, there were 67 illegal aliens charged with 205 various counts of sexual assault against North Carolina’s children, according to the citizens advocacy group known as NCFIRE.

View the entire report for yourself…

While the numbers will prove rather shocking to most, anyone who has been paying attention to the epidemic of child rapes occurring in that state at the hands of illegal aliens, will not be surprised, as there have been 5,675 such charges filed in North Carolina over the last 16 months.

A few examples of those charged from last month follow:

County: Mecklenburg
Court Date: 03/09/2015
Charge(s): Three counts of sex offense w/child, three counts of indecent liberties with a child

County: Alexander
Court Date: 03/30/2015
Charge(s): Twelve counts of statutory rape, six counts of sex offense w/child, six counts of rape of a child

County: Buncombe
Court Date: 03/09/2015
Charge(s): First-degree sexual offense with a child, rape of a child

County: Mecklenburg
Court Date: 03/10/2015
Charge(s): Three counts of statutory rape, two counts of indecent liberties with a minor, first-degree sexual offense with a child

County: Mecklenburg
Court Date: 03/10/2015
Charge(s): Three counts of indecent liberties with a minor

County: Wake
Date of Arrest: 03/13/2015
Charge(s): First-degree sexual offense with a child

County: Guilford
Date of Arrest: 03/09/2015
Charge(s): Two counts of indecent liberties with a minor

County: Union
Date of Arrest: 03/05/2015
Charge(s): Statutory rape, indecent liberties with a minor

County: Buncombe
Date of Arrest: 03/10/2015
Charge(s): First-degree rape, first-degree sexual offense with a child, indecent liberties with a minor

County: Mecklenburg
Court Date: 03/09/2015
Charge(s): First-degree sex offense w/child, four counts of indecent liberties with a child



Appeals Court Rules Against Ohio Teacher Who Claims To Have Irrational Fear Of Children

Ohio Teacher Who Fears Children Sues School District For Transferring Her – Inquisitr

If a teacher fears children, they might be best served looking for another profession. However, for Maria Waltherr-Willard, it was a reason to sue.


A judge ruled on Waltherr-Willard’s case this week, siding with the defendants, Mariemont City Schools in Cincinnati. The U.S. District Court had previously reached the same decision, but Thursday’s decision was from the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, affirming the previous findings.

Waltherr-Willard charged that the district was in breach of contract when it decided to move her to a middle school, where seventh and eighth-grade students reportedly triggered her phobia. This led to high blood pressure and forced an early retirement during the middle of the 2010-2011 School Year. The lawsuit was seeking unspecified damages.

On the alleged breach of contract, the court said Waltherr-Willard “contended that her correspondence with several unidentified school officials created a contract that required Mariemont to keep her at the high school.”

“But the Mariemont School Board undisputedly never ratified such a contract, which means for our purposes that there was not one,” the ruling stated.

The Inquisitr previously reported on this case in January. At that time, it was noted that Waltherr-Willard began having problems in 2009, when she discussed with parents the likelihood that the district would eliminate teacher-led French courses at the school, instead moving them to the online format.

When parents complained in December, Superintendent Paul Imhoff and high school principal James Renner reprimanded Waltherr-Willard, warning her that if she continued talking to parents about the change, she could risk her job and they would put a memo in her personnel file, according to the Cincinnati News.

By Janaury 2011, Waltherr-Willard had successfully rebuilt Mariemont Junior High’s Spanish program, but her blood pressure was often at dangerous levels. She requested, in writing, to return to high school teaching. Imhoff responded in writing that there was no open position, but he’d keep her request on file. Waltherr-Willard retired in March 2011, and in July she filed an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint. The commission dismissed her complaint a year later, giving her the right to sue the district, which she did in June.

Unfortunately for Waltherr-Willard, the right to sue guarantees nothing, and that’s what she walked away with after this week’s ruling.



Democrat Congressman: One Third Of Obama’s “Dreamer” Children Were Raped On Their Way To The U.S.

Rep. Cuellar: One-Third Of Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Children Were Raped – CNS


In an interview on C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal,” Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) said Thursday that one-third of the unaccompanied illegal minors – girls and boys – apprehended at the U.S. border had been raped during their journey.

“And half of those – I would say about one-third of those kids have been raped, have been brutalized on the way up here, so we have to take care of those kids and then respect the immigration laws, and the ones that have to be returned will be returned under the law,” said Cuellar.

“But again, I’m for supporting strong border security, but once those kids are here temporarily, we have to treat them with respect,” he added.

The one-third that Cuellar cited is comprised of both girls and boys who were sexually assaulted on the U.S., Cuellar said.

“And like I said, the kids that we talked to and the folks that take care of them, about one-third of those kids got raped on the way up here – little girls and little boys that got abused on the way up here,” he said.

So far, 5,143 unaccompanied illegal children have been apprehended along the Southwest border during the first two months of Fiscal Year 2015 (Oct. 1, 2014 to Nov. 30, 2014), according to the Customs and Border Patrol.

As CNSNews.com previously reported, 68,541 unaccompanied minors were apprehended during Fiscal Year 2014 (Oct. 1, 2013 to Sept. 30, 2014).