New Emails Provide Smoking-Gun Evidence Of The Coordinated Targeting Of Conservatives And Cover-Up By Obama IRS

Smoking Gun: New Emails Show Coordinated Targeting Of Conservative Groups And Cover-Up By Obama IRS – Dateway Pundit

.

.
The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:

* Hundreds of conservative groups
* At least 5 pro-Israel groups
* Constitutional groups
* Groups that criticized Obama administration
* At least two pro-life groups
* An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
* A 180 year-old Baptist paper
* A Texas voting-rights group
* A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
* Conservative activists and businesses
* At least one conservative Hispanic group
* IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
* 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
* And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative

IRS Commissioner John Koskinentestified before the House Oversight and Government Reform on March 26, 2014. Koskinen told Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) during the hearing that Lois Lerner’s emails were archived and it would take a long time to retrieve them.

In June 2014 the IRS told Congress Lois Lerner’s emails were lost in a computer crash.

In April the Inspector General notified the Senate Finance Committee that they have recovered thousands of Lois Lerner emails.

In June 2015 the Obama IRS erased 422 computer backup tapes related to the Tea Party scandal.

Earlier this month it was reported the Obama IRS plotted how they could prosecute conservative activist groups.

Now there’s a Smoking Gun –

Newly discovered emails prove the Obama IRS was targeting conservative groups and harassing individuals.

There is evidence of a cover-up and investigators have “Smoking Gun” proof.

The Real Story reported:

.

.
Judicial Watch reported:

Judicial Watch released 906 pages of newly recovered Lois Lerner emails from the IRS that are believed to recently have been recovered by the IRS’ internal watchdog – the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA). The IRS released the emails under a court order by U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan. The new documents show that Lois Lerner and other top officials in the Exempt Organizations Unit of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), including soon-to-be Acting IRS Commissioner Steve Miller, closely monitored and approved the controversial handling of tax-exempt applications by Tea Party organizations. The documents also show that at least one group received an inquiry from the IRS in order to buy time and keep the organization from contacting Congress.

At July 1, 2015, status conference, Judge Sullivan ordered the IRS to begin producing, every week, the nearly 1,800 newly recovered Lois Lerner emails responsive to Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Despite the court order, the IRS did not produce any Lois Lerner emails until July 15. The IRS also failed to provide Judicial Watch a status report of the Lois Lerner email production issues, as also ordered by Judge Sullivan. Last week, Judge Sullivan ordered sua sponte the parties to appear for a status hearing for tomorrow (July 29) shortly after Judicial Watch raised concerns about the IRS’ failure to comply with his orders to release the newly discovered Lerner emails and status updates on its production of previously “missing” documents.

The developments come in Judicial Watch’s FOIA lawsuit seeking documents about the Obama IRS’ targeting and harassment of Tea Party and conservative opponents of President Obama (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. Internal Revenue Service (No. 1:13-cv-01559)). Judicial Watch’s litigation forced the IRS first to admit that Lerner’s emails were supposedly missing and, then, that the emails were on IRS’ back-up systems.

.

.

Huge Media Cover-Up Of Child Sexual Abuse Charges Against Homosexual Obama Bundler

Huge Media Cover-Up Of Criminal Charges Against Obama Bundler, Gay Leader – Newsbusters

[The following is taken from a Tuesday press release by the Catholic League.]

.

.
Last November, Terrence Bean was taken into custody in Portland, Oregon following an indictment by a jury that charged him with multiple sex crimes against minors. Now additional child sexual abuse charges have been made against him. Why isn’t the media covering this? Because he’s a prominent gay leader, that’s why.

Bean is the co-founder of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the most influential gay group in the nation; he is also a big donor to President Obama and even flew on Air Force One with him. The Associated Press (AP) chose not to cover the latest allegations, but not because it has no interest in new charges against alleged sex offenders: it does if the accused is a priest.

On June 28, AP reported on new charges against James Rupp, a former Michigan priest who was accused of sexually assaulting boys decades ago. On April 8, AP reported on new charges against Rev. Joseph Maurizio Jr., a Pennsylvania priest accused of molesting boys in Honduras. But there was no AP story on the latest charges against Bean. The AP bias is even worse than this.

On July 7, the day before Bean was hit with new charges, his lawyers filed a motion to have the multiple sex charges against him dismissed. Guess who covered that? AP, of course. The cover-up doesn’t end there.

HRC has no listing of Bean on its website, and it even lies about his role in founding the organization: it lists Steve Endean as the founder, when, in fact, he was a co-founder with Bean. That’s not an error – it’s disinformation. And by the way, guess what happened to Endean? He died of AIDS in 1993, having contracted the disease in 1985.

We are registering a complaint with AP. As for HRC, it’s not worth our time. But we will be sure to let them know that we’re on to them.

.

.

Nutjob Busted For Making False Abduction Claim To Cover Up Her Cocaine Binge

Woman Charged For Making False Abduction Claim To Cover Up Her Cocaine Binge – Gateway Pundit

.

.
Chicagoan, Veronica Fuentes, has been charged with felony disorderly conduct after falsely claiming she’d been abducted by three men who hit her over the head, dragged her into an abandoned building and forced her to drink alcohol.

Tribune reports she was actually on a 3 day bender, doing cocaine somewhere else entirely.

A South Side woman admitted to authorities that she lied about being kidnapped rather than admit that she had been partying and using cocaine, prosecutors said at a court hearing Friday. [More at Chicago Tribune]

Still no word on any charges, or any repurcussions of any kind, resulting from the fake rape claims in Rolling Stone’s bullsharticle spun by Sabrina Erdely. The fake rape “victim” in that story is a thoroughly discredited young woman by the name of Jackie Coakley.

.

.
Veronica Fuentes should’ve lied about being abducted by white guys on the UVA campus. Then she’d face no penalty whatsoever for her costly fabrication.

.

.

Attorney General Nominee Loretta Lynch Tied To Massive Obama Money-Laundering Cover-Up

AG Nominee Eyed In Massive Obama Cover-Up – World Net Daily

.

.
Attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch could be facing new confirmation problems in the U.S. Senate after being tied to the world’s biggest banking scandal, involving HSBC, which used its power to temporarily shut down WND.com as the news site was breaking a series of stories on the mega-bank’s money-laundering practices – practices that resulted in more than $1.2 billion in fines

According to court papers filed Wednesday, Eric Holder’s Department of Justice appears to be stonewalling the release of documents that could implicate Lynch in a massive cover-up of Obama administration involvement in international money-laundering of Mexican cartel drug money.

In 2012, Lynch, as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, oversaw the investigation of drug-related international money laundering allegations against London-based HSBC Holdings LLC.

WND published a series articles documenting charges HSBC laundered billions of dollars that traced back to the Mexican drug cartels, culminating with a $1.256 billion fine paid to the U.S. government to end the investigation and avoid the filing of criminal charges.

The federal government’s unwillingness to prosecute HSBC was exposed by a former HSBC vice president and relationship manager in New York, John Cruz, who called the bank a “criminal enterprise.” Cruz was ignored by law enforcement authorities until he brought to WND 1,000 pages of customer account records that document his claims.

Cruz called the $1.92 billion fine the U.S. government imposed on HSBC “a joke” and filed a $10 million lawsuit for “retaliation and wrongful termination.” Whistleblowers in India and London joined Cruz in charging the HSBC settlement amounted to a massive cover-up.

In response to WND’s reporting of Cruz’s evidence, HSBC lodged a complaint that blocked Internet access to one of the WND stories, and senior reporter Jerome Corsi was fired by the New York City investment firm he had worked with for two years as a senior managing director, Gilford Securities.

WND also reported on evidence Holder’s Justice Department did not investigate money-laundering charges in deference to bank clients of his Washington-based law firm, where he was a partner prior to joining the Obama administration.

In addition, WND reported HSBC was engaged in a systematic scheme to defraud citizens of India who live abroad out of billions of dollars in investment accounts.

‘Continuing to cover up’

In a telephone interview Friday, Cruz said the Obama administration “is continuing to cover up its role in the HSBC money laundering scandal.”

“The IRS has blocked every legal effort I have made to be credited as a whistleblower in the HSBC billion-dollar settlement,” Cruz said. “It is impossible that the Obama administration did not know HSBC was laundering drug money for the Mexican cartels, because the documentation I had showed the laundered money passed through the federal wire-transfer services.”

Cruz charged the 1,000 pages of customer account records show HSBC relied on identity theft, capturing legitimate Social Security numbers that were then used to create bogus retail and commercial bank accounts. Through the accounts, HSBC employees systematically deposited and withdrew hundreds of millions of dollars on a daily basis, apparently without the knowledge of the identity-theft victims.

“When an individual finds out they got a loan they never knew about, 5 percent of that loan went to the accounting firm that made up the phony tax returns and the other 95 percent of that loan went to the manager,” he explained.

“One manager was involved in the transaction, another manager was involved in notarizing the transaction, and senior management was involved where they signed off permission to give the loans even when the loans get rejected by underwriting.”

In an attempt to make his charges public, Cruz in 2011 published a book titled, “World Banking World Fraud: Using Your Identity.”

On July 17, 2012, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, released a majority and minority 330-page staff report titled, “U.S. Vulnerabilities to Money Laundering, Drugs, and Terrorist Financing: HSBC Case History.” It documented HSBC’s role in illegally laundering hundreds of billions of dollars of drug money for the Mexican cartels and for terrorist-affiliated Middle Eastern groups.

“In an age of international terrorism, drug violence in our streets and on our borders, and organized crime, stopping illicit money flows that support those atrocities is a national security imperative,” said the committee’s chairman at the time, Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.

Levin said HSBC “used its U.S. bank as a gateway into the U.S. financial system for some HSBC affiliates around the world to provide U.S. dollar services to clients while playing fast and loose with U.S. banking rules.”

HSBC paid the $1.256 billion fine in December 2012 in an deferred prosecution agreement with the Justice Department for violations of the Bank Secrecy Act, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act and the Trading with the Enemy Act.

.

.

Corruption Update: Obama Busted For Major Ebola Cover-Up

Obama Busted For Major Ebola Cover Up… Details Are Infuriating – Conservative Tribune

.

.
On Sept. 16, President Barack Obama assured the American people that the risk of an Ebola outbreak within the United States was “extremely low.” As subsequent events proved, he was wrong.

But an alarming new revelation from Israel’s Arutz Sheva proves that Obama was more than just wrong; he was dishonest.

The report says that a federal study by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency and the federal Models of Infectious Disease Agency released on Sept. 2 found a nearly 25 percent chance of the deadly hemorrhagic fever reaching America’s shores within three to six weeks, according to The Daily Caller.

Despite the reported “probability of Ebola virus disease case importation,” Obama lied to the American people, downplaying the threat.

“First and foremost, I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low,” Obama said.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has also assured the nation on multiple occasions that the Ebola risk was low since the publication of the government-funded study.

As it turns out, even the official estimate was optimistic, as Thomas Eric Duncan arrived in Dallas only 18 days later.

We wish that we could be shocked by yet another revelation of incompetence, dishonesty, and blatant disregard for the safety of the American people from the Obama White House, but at this point, we’ve come to expect no less from this president.

Why would he lie? Because this president must downplay the threat of Ebola in order to continue with his number one policy agenda — open borders. An America concerned about Ebola is an America that will demand strict controls on who enters the country.

After the 2014 midterm elections, Congress should have a little more leeway to rein in the lawless and reckless actions of this president, who is clearly more concerned with enacting his own liberal policies than protecting the American people.

After all, chances of Democrats holding on to Senate control are “extremely low,” right Mr. President?

.

.

Howard Kurtz: Newest Obama Regime Scandal Could Bring Down President

Massive New Obama Admin Scandal Could Be The One That Brings Down Obama For Good – Western Journalism

.

.
A media reporter with more than 30 years in the business submits that the latest scandal surrounding the Obama administration will not go away so easily because a mainstream outlet is covering it – and because it is easy for everyday Americans to comprehend.

Howard Kurtz, formerly of CNN and now with Fox News, believes the scandals related to Benghazi, the IRS, and the VA did not hold much water because for the most part, they only had “incremental evidence rather than a smoking gun.” But Kurtz asserts the White House scandal involving a prostitute and a presidential advance-team worker in Cartagena, Columbia might be different.

“The Secret Service debacle may be different. And the core of the latest story is easy for average Americans to understand: government officials and hookers.

“Most of the media, as I predicted, moved on after Julia Pierson was forced out as Secret Service chief. But not the Washington Post, which has been leading the pack with a series of exclusives.”

The Post reported Wednesday that White House aides knew a prostitute was an overnight guest in a hotel room of a presidential-advance team member in 2012, even though it was repeatedly denied by several other White House officials, including former Press Secretary Jay Carney.

David Nieland, who conducted the investigation of the incident in Cartegena for the inspector general’s office of Department of Homeland Security (DHS), said he felt pressure from his superiors to keep things under wraps until after the 2012 election.

“We were directed at the time… to delay the report of the investigation until after the 2012 election.”

Kurtz, who worked at The Washington Post himself as well as The Daily Beast/Newsweek and The Bergen Record in northern New Jersey, stressed the origins of the latest heartache for the Obama administration:

“Remember, this is not coming from some GOP congressman or right-wing website. It’s a careful[ly] worded story in a major newspaper whose earlier disclosures about the Secret Service were confirmed to the point that the president had to dump the director.

“Presidents can be unfairly blamed for everything under the sun. No commander-in-chief could single-handedly stop the spread of Ebola and force the Iraqis to effectively fight ISIS.

“But they are expected to run a competent government, and to have their staffs investigate scandals when they inevitably erupt – especially in an agency as sensitive as the Secret Service.

“This story, depending on how it plays out, could spell big trouble.”

.

.

*VIDEO* Senator Cruz Verbally Bitchslaps Obama And His Democrat Co-Conspirators Over Their IRS Scandal Cover-Up


.

.