Brought to you by:
Participants In Order Of Appearance:
* President Of The ‘Center For Security Policy’ Frank Gaffney
* Former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey
* William Boykin (Lieutenant General – U.S. Army, Ret.)
* British Lord Malcolm Pearson
* Representative Scott Perry (Brigadier General – Pennsylvania Army National Guard)
* Former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo (Second Lieutenant – U.S. Marine Corps, Ret.)
* Former Westchester County Court Judge Jeanine Pirro
* Former Federal Prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy
* Syndicated Columnist Diana West
* ‘Americans For Peace And Tolerance’ President Charles Jacobs
* Former Department Of Defense Inspector General Joseph Schmitz (Captain – U.S. Navy, Ret.)
* ‘American Freedom Law Center’ Co-Founder David Yerushalmi
* ‘Claremont Institute’ President Brian Kennedy
* Former Senior CIA Clandestine Operations Officer Clare Lopez
* Former Joint Chiefs Of Staff Intelligence Analyst Stephen Coughlin (Major – U.S. Army Reserves)
* ‘Institute Of World Politics’ Professor J. Michael Waller
* Pastor Rick Joyner
* Rabbi Jonathan Hausman
* James Lyons (Admiral – U.S. Navy, Ret.)
* Representative Mike Pompeo (Captain – U.S. Army, Ret.)
* Senator Ted Cruz
* Representative Steve King
* Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
* ‘Center For Security Policy’ Director Of State Legislative Outreach Tommy Waller (Major – U.S Marine Corps Reserves)
* American Airlines Flight 77 Pilot Charles Burlingame’s Sister Debra Burlingame
* ‘Former Muslims United’ Director Nonie Darwish
* ‘American Islamic Forum’ President Zuhdi Jasser M.D. (Lieutenant Commander – U.S. Navy, Ret.)
* Dutch ‘Party For Freedom’ Founder Geert Wilders
* Australian Pastor Mark Durie
* Former Israeli Ambassador To The U.S. Yoram Ettinger
* ‘International Free Press Society’ President Lars Hedegaard
* ‘American Freedom Law Center’ Co-Founder Robert Muise (Major – U.S. Marine Corps, Ret.)
* Former CIA Analyst Frederick Fleitz
* ‘National Religious Broadcasters Association’ President Jerry Johnson
* 9/11 Survivor Deborah Weiss
* Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal
* Former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra
For Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood-dominated government, more battle tanks and jet fighters are on their way from the United States.
Cairo’s military link to Washington has remained intact, meaning the U.S. will continue to modernize the biggest military in Africa — even as President Mohammed Morsi has decreed near-absolute power for himself and his supporters and opponents battle outside his palace.
Analysts say Egypt’s military buildup presents risks for Washington — and Israel — with the growing influence of the Brotherhood, whose overriding goal is to establish Shariah, or Islamic, law worldwide.
A Pentagon statement to The Washington Times on Thursday said: “We are always reviewing our foreign assistance to make sure foreign assistance advances U.S. objectives and is being used for the right purposes.”
Good grief! Morsi is grabbing dictatorial power for himself, Sharia Law is looming in Egypt, and the threat Egypt poses to Israel is growing. Yet, we are arming those that would seek Israel’s destruction, and ultimately ours too? Frank Gaffney shares my concern
“My principal concern with the Obama administration’s approach to Egypt is they seem oblivious to the fact it is now in the hands of a regime that is deeply hostile to the United States and certainly poses an immediate threat, I believe, to our friends in Israel,” said Mr. Gaffney, who runs the Center for Security Policy. “Under those circumstances, it is alarming that they are continuing to arm Egypt in a way that can only exacerbate the threat.”
“There are two things that are troubling,” Mr. Gaffney said. “One is the sheer quantity of the weapons that these enemies of the United States have inherited, let alone those they will be getting if we continue to make arms sales with them. The second is the quality of these weapons.”
Gaffney is right. This will lead to no good, stupidity on this scale always does.
Wow, you want an example of how deranged MSNBC has become? Here it is!
Amazing, Matthews makes claims that have no substance or basis in reality, NONE! Yet he is even stupid enough to read the text of the speech he referrenced, which is nothing like he claims it is. And then, then, he says see I was right. Incredible!