Who is the son of Jim Moran, a Democratic Congressman from Virginia. Patrick has pleaded guilty to assaulting his girlfriend
Patrick B. Moran, 23, of Arlington County pleaded guilty to one count of simple assault, a misdemeanor. A D.C. Superior Court judge suspended a 90-day jail term and sentenced him to one year’s probation. Moran will also have to complete domestic-violence counseling and 50 hours of community service.
Domestic-violence counseling? How about we lock Patrick in a cage with a Navy Seal of Green Beret? I think that is fitting for a scumbag that does this…
According to a police account of the Dec. 1 incident contained in court documents, an officer saw Moran grab a woman by the back of her head and slam it into a trash can about 1:23 a.m. in front of the Getaway nightclub in Columbia Heights.
Of course, the good Congressman is trying to cover for his son
A e-mailed statement from Kelly Hofmann, Moran’s girlfriend, that was circulated by his father’s office after the plea had been entered called the incident one that “has been blown out of proportion” and said she was hurt when one of her high heels gave out and she fell into a trash can.
Another statement released by a spokesman for the congressman (D-Va.) also called the incident an “accident.”
Battered women often lie, or cover for their abuser, but, this time police officers witnessed that assault. Maybe she is even being pressured to do so now? Frankly, the police report does not back up her story
Patrick Moran was initially charged with felony assault. Hofmann was found bleeding “heavily” from her nose, according to court records, and her nose and right eye were “extremely” swollen.
Of course, we should also consider Patrick Moran’s recent disgarce
Moran resigned from his post as field director for his father’s reelection campaign in October after a conservative activist released an undercover video of Moran discussing potential ways to commit voter fraud. Arlington police and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli II said they would investigate the incident, in which Moran was captured in the video suggesting that someone could use forged utility bills as proof of voter eligibility.
What a winner he is! More at The Other McCain
Michelle has a look at the past of Jim Moran too. Real classy bunch!
RS McCain has the latest in evil, bottom feeding bastards being evil bottom feeding bastards!
Most people underestimate the human capacity for evil, but it’s everywhere and claims new victims daily. A few examples from the past week:
- A 49-year-old man in Newburgh, N.Y., was charged Thursday with rape, unlawful imprisonment and criminal possession of marijuana after police say he attacked a 16-year-old girl who had gone to his apartment to buy drugs.
- A 48-year-old man in Volusia County, Fla., was sentenced Thursday to 30 years in prison, after he was convicted of two counts of sexual battery. Police say he lured a 13-year-old girl to a motel where he videotaped her having sex with him. He is awaiting trial on separate charges involving the victim’s stepsister.
- In Newark, Ohio, 31-year-old David Hill was sentenced Thursday to 12 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to “raping a young girl ‘too many times to count’ over several years.” Hill’s crimes began in March 2009 and continued until 2011, after the girl turned 13.
- In Texas, 20-year-old Jared Cruse was sentenced Wednesday tolife without parole for his part in the gang rape of an 11-year-old girl. Police in Jefferson County say 20 men participated in the crime, which they recorded on video.
- A 47-year-old registered sex offender in Albuquerque, N.M., wascharged Saturday with raping an 11-year-old girl whose family had been visiting his home after the girl’s birthday party.
- In Prince William County, Va., Aaron Thomas, 41, pleaded guilty Friday to abducting three teenage girls and raping two of them. Thomas is believed to be the “East Coast Rapist,” and police say he is a suspect in 17 different rapes.
- In Bentonville, Ark., 28-year-old Zachary Holly was charged Nov. 26 with the rape and murder of 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman. The girl disappeared from her home Nov. 20. Authorities say evidence shows the girl was suffocated and sexually assaulted
Some people just need killing!